Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dance moms or moms that know about hair

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 7 Replies
Dd3.5 has a dance recital coming up and pictures today where she needs to be in costume and full make up and hair. I have no idea what to do with her hair though. The teacher says she just wants it pulled back somehow but not in a tight bun. Her is just past her shoulders and somewhat fine and wavy more curly at the ends. I really need cute hair styles for her. She will have to wear a big red bow on the right side. And all pins/ barrettes have to match her hair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommySarah986
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MySweetChild
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:52 PM

My DD is in dance, we have done many recitals, competitions, photos, etc.  Here lately, we have been doing a teased up bump right in the front, secured with bobby pins, and then a side pony??  It always turns out really cute & the girls look nice, that might be an idea.

ColieO
by I Rock on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Pull it back in a ponytail and curl it in ringlets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySarah986
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
That sounds really cute. I will try that. Not sure if a side pony is allowed though or if it all has to be pulled to the back.

Quoting MySweetChild:

My DD is in dance, we have done many recitals, competitions, photos, etc.  Here lately, we have been doing a teased up bump right in the front, secured with bobby pins, and then a side pony??  It always turns out really cute & the girls look nice, that might be an idea.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I don't have a good pic of this style but I will try to describe it. Basically, part the hair from ear to ear across the top of the head. Start at one ear and braid the hair across the top of the head. Then pull the remaining hair into a ponytail and wind the end of the side braid around it. Super cute!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
highlandmum
by Spunky Dancer on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Not sure.  All our dances usually have a pony tail with a right to left part. 

MySweetChild
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Oh this is a super cute hairstyle!  Adorable picture too!  How old is she?  My DD is 10, she has been doing dance competitions for 2 years now, absolutely loves it!  Our life is dance! lol.

Quoting Kylie819:

I don't have a good pic of this style but I will try to describe it. Basically, part the hair from ear to ear across the top of the head. Start at one ear and braid the hair across the top of the head. Then pull the remaining hair into a ponytail and wind the end of the side braid around it. Super cute!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)