Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Rain Needs To Stop!!!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

We have had a total of 4 days of nice weather since the middle of March! I am really getting cabin fever, and want to get outside!!! LOL!

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DakotaHaley
by Crystal on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM

It's raining here too. Although, I am not complaining yet. I am still happy the snow is gone.

TeamTARDIS
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM
It was a never ending winter, then we had like 5 days of nicish warmish weather and now it has been 2.5 days of rain. I am okay with rain, if it is raining it means it's not snowing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM

We are used to the rain here.  Right now we are having sunshowers so it is sunny while vicious downpour.

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I love those!!!! 

Quoting frndlyfn:

We are used to the rain here.  Right now we are having sunshowers so it is sunny while vicious downpour.

Ilaynasmommy
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM
That sounds awesome. We've had more rain this last year than we had the last 4 yrs. Even last summer and this winter we had rain all throughout. It was cold all last week but its been beautiful since Saturday. Today dd had her first experience with a sprinkler and water balloons. She's 4

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah we get so much rain that recess is not even stopped, the children just play unless there is lightning.  DD wore her snow/all weather boots to school so at least feet will be dry ha ha.   I grew up around sunshowers as well so it has been interesting for them to move westward to here.

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

That sounds awesome. We've had more rain this last year than we had the last 4 yrs. Even last summer and this winter we had rain all throughout. It was cold all last week but its been beautiful since Saturday. Today dd had her first experience with a sprinkler and water balloons. She's 4

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)