Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For any mom that has had a bad day :D

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

Time to smile!!! 

Much Loves angel mini

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM

LOL that is funny,I do have my bad days,who doesn't,I love looking at funny photos like this.

just1moremeans4
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM

thank you, i needed that. i've had a really bad day. learned today that it's only a matter of time til we have to make the decision to put my lab down. i've had her for 13 years and she's seen me through 3 babies. i hope she holds on until the 4th arrives!! 

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Aww I'm sorry momma (hugs). That's hard.

Quoting just1moremeans4:

thank you, i needed that. i've had a really bad day. learned today that it's only a matter of time til we have to make the decision to put my lab down. i've had her for 13 years and she's seen me through 3 babies. i hope she holds on until the 4th arrives!! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CaiZobug
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I know. I read your post. I had grew up with a dog. He died when I was 18. I hope it goes a peacefully as possable!hugs

Quoting just1moremeans4:

LAXmom21
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Thanks I needed that I had to put my cat down yesterday and he was only 9. He was the sweetest cat and I'm soooo sad:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaiZobug
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I love making people smile! I always have since I was little. I'm the dork in the family. :D

just1moremeans4
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM
thank you!
Quoting CaiZobug:

I know. I read your post. I had grew up with a dog. He died when I was 18. I hope it goes a peacefully as possable!hugs

Quoting just1moremeans4:

just1moremeans4
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:08 AM

im sorrythis breaks my heart for you as well. they become so much a part of the family! 

Quoting LAXmom21:

Thanks I needed that I had to put my cat down yesterday and he was only 9. He was the sweetest cat and I'm soooo sad:(

LAXmom21
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Thank you. It was so hard he used to sleep on my head when I was sick or sit next to my dad all day (he's sick and lives with us). He would eat dinner under the table when we ate.

Quoting just1moremeans4:

im sorrythis breaks my heart for you as well. they become so much a part of the family! 

Quoting LAXmom21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)