Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Am I over reacting? Vent* how would you handle this situation?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 26 Replies
Today I had to run my grandma on a few errands since her car is in the shop, I was expecting a package to be delivered today soo I left my 18 year old brother there soo he could sign for it,since he didnt have to class until 6pm, well me & my grandma finished early & we decided to just chill at my house & let the traffic die down before I took her home, I get there & I here noises coming from my bedroom,& moaning..... I busted in (I sure didnt knock)& low and behold it's my little brother in my bed having sex with this girl,my eyes got HUGE!im seriously still In shock, I don't even remember what I said, but all I know is after I got done "going off" my grandma said" girl you sure do use the *muthaF---* word alot".....& after the 24 year old girl got on her clothes & got out my brother kept telling me to "chill out"& to stop " hating" he actually thought it was funny! & when I called my step dad,& my other brothers to tell them about this they thought it was funny!!! I feel completely disrespected!!!! Am I really over reacting?! I know he's grown & all but in my house?! In my bed?! That is just beyond disrespectful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcauseimthemom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I would be charging him for new sheets.

HRT0987
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I would've done the same thing!! That's disrespectful!
myownparadise
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I would have been pissed. He was supposed to be doing you a favor, not f*****g some girl in your bed.
LAXmom21
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with the previous posters. I'd be grossed out and make him change the sheets. Id call him a jackass, tell him to never do it again and tell my DH who would then laugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM
4 moms liked this
Your family thought it was funny because he's an 18 year old boy. Had it been a girl, she would be a slut and disowned.
Jos40
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Stupid male shit!!
momma2mms
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM

My dad would not find that funny. Gross.

Living4Duke
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have whipped both of their asses. The only person getting busy in my house/bed is me.
Sshort28
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Oh hell no! That's crazy!
momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have been mad too because of the in your bed part. The sex in general not as much but the in your bed part is ridiculous!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)