Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HELP need game ideas for an 11 year old's slumber party

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM
  • 14 Replies

my daughter is having a slumber party. please share any game ideas you have! thanks!

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I am no good at planning party games

BUMP

christyfromcali
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM

thanks for the bump!

2.b.con.10.Ud
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom had this game with cotton balls.
you need: cotton balls, spoon, bowl or glass/cup. The object of the game is to see who can get the most cottonballs in whatever container you use.

Blindfold one girl or two to make it more fun. Spread the cottonballs around the outside of the container. They MAY NOT use the other hand to feel for the cottonballs, the can only use the spoon to pick them up. Also, they MAY NOT roll their hand over (the one holding the spoon), to feel the cottonballs with their knuckles.
A cup is harder, the bowl is easier.

....Make sure they cannot see. I would blindfold first before spreading the cottonballs. You can put their hand on the container initially so they get an idea of where to dump the cottonballs.

Sorry, that was long. : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DSamuels
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM

The "telephone" game is fun. Sit in a circle and choose one girl to whisper something to the person next to her, they whisper to the next one until it gets to the end and she says out loud what was whispered to her. It is usualy nothing like the original sentence.

Charades, do manicures, make cupcakes or cookies and let them decorate them, some kind of craft project like let them paint t-shirts. 

guardedheart
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM
My friend did a "fear factor" style party for her daughter and friends around that age. They had to do all sorts of challenges...one I remember was they laid them in a refrigerator box and dumped worms on them...they loved it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
guardedheart
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM
My friend did a "fear factor" style party for her daughter and friends around that age. They had to do all sorts of challenges...one I remember was they laid them in a refrigerator box and dumped worms on them...they loved it!
guardedheart
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM
christyfromcali
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM

thanks for the ideas everyone

KristenFowles
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM

They're at that age where they eat up "big girl" stuff..

Facials..

Mani/pedis

Hair..

Do a "spa" party! :)

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

christyfromcali
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN