Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hi, my name is Jacqueline. I am a single mother of 3 amazing children. 1 boy 10yrs, 2 girls 7 yrs and 9yrs. They keep my BUSY!! Recently my father fell ill so I am caring for him as well. I guess I joined because I'd like to know there are others out there lol. At times I guess I get a bit lonely and I know that sounds crazy considering I am never alone but its different when you are bale to have an adult conversation instead of mommy and child. Well hope all is well everyone.

~Jacqueline~

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome, and I know first hand all about the adult conversation. I am a single mom to one 3 yr old boy. I sometimes go weeks without an adult to talk to, and even though these ladies on here are awesome. I sometimes need more then that. But please feel free to message me anytime.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JacquelineGott
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Thank you and please you do the same.

RADmomma
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Welcome to the group!! If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'll help as best I can!!
JacquelineGott
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:36 AM

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Welcome!

You are definitely not alone. I have 3 kids too and my mom recently fell ill and I helped with her care for awhile, too.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Welcome to cafemom! Sounds like you keep busy. I hope your dad gets better.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
2 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM

WElcome to CafeMom Jacqueline,
I bet you are busy!  Sure nice to talk to other dults .. you bet!
Hope your father gets well soon.  Nice to meet you :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Welcome to CM Jacqueline. I understand how you feel, I took care of my mom for several years before she passed away. And you can be lonely even in a crowd, but not here! Glad to have you in the group.welcome to cafemom

sampson200
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Dear Jacqueline Gott, Immediately delete this account and pick something without your full name in it. You might find yourself cyberstalked by some rather unruly and freaky women on this site. Sincerely, All the Normal CM Woman
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Hello Jacqueline!! Welcome to the group! I am also a single mom, but i only have one..she will be 9 in a lil over a week!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)