Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Is there anybody here that lives in southern jersey?
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (51-60):
bellaaax3
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:13 PM

i live central- red bank

TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Ma'alot, Israel....it is a small town in the Northern Galil.

13669mom
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

The top of NY state for me

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Washington DC
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LogansMommy0328
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Nope maryland for now until dh gets his orders and we go somewhere else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:48 AM
We just got a new pool heater installed last week. So put it to good use last weekend. I'm pretty close to you. I'm in So. Corona.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I live in Moreno Valley right off Reche Canyon. I know I wish our pool would heat up! It's still cold. It was beautiful out today! Nice and breezy up here

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Well hell there, neighbor :). I'm in the Inland Empire. Where are you? We're gonna have a hot beautiful day tomorrow.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Me too

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Southern California

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherOF5Cuties
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
MI here
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:59 AM
We used to live right there off Magnolia but we bought a house up here last Dec. yeah you are prob 20-25 minutes with no traffic. We thought about getting a heater but in the dead if summer the water gets up to 85+ anyways and I didn't wanna feel like I'm taking a warm bath ya know lol

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We just got a new pool heater installed last week. So put it to good use last weekend. I'm pretty close to you. I'm in So. Corona.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I live in Moreno Valley right off Reche Canyon. I know I wish our pool would heat up! It's still cold. It was beautiful out today! Nice and breezy up here

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Well hell there, neighbor :). I'm in the Inland Empire. Where are you? We're gonna have a hot beautiful day tomorrow.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Me too

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Southern California

MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:35 AM
We just bought our house in Aug. We lived in Anaheim all our lives. Houses are wayyyyyy too expensive there. So we moved here not knowing anyone!!! My dh still works in Anaheim and makes that awful commute everyday. Completely new to everything here. We're off of Ontario exit. Totally know what you mean about the warm bath during the summer. That's how it was when we moved in in the summer. There was a huge heatwave! But we wanted to get the heater repaired before our home warranty runs out :).

Quoting nocalmegan:

We used to live right there off Magnolia but we bought a house up here last Dec. yeah you are prob 20-25 minutes with no traffic. We thought about getting a heater but in the dead if summer the water gets up to 85+ anyways and I didn't wanna feel like I'm taking a warm bath ya know lol

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Me too

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Southern California

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
We looked at house in Corona but the property taxes out there are 3x what they are here. Plus I really like living right next to the canyon up against the hill. Were off of Heacock. It doesn't get as hot here because of that. I hate traffic down here! Dh works in Fontana so he drives that everyday. It takes forever. Yeah I like our water cold! Except it freezing right now. It's still like 55 degrees! I was pregnant last summer so I felt like there was. Heat wave everyday lol. How old are your kiddo/s?

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We just bought our house in Aug. We lived in Anaheim all our lives. Houses are wayyyyyy too expensive there. So we moved here not knowing anyone!!! My dh still works in Anaheim and makes that awful commute everyday. Completely new to everything here. We're off of Ontario exit. Totally know what you mean about the warm bath during the summer. That's how it was when we moved in in the summer. There was a huge heatwave! But we wanted to get the heater repaired before our home warranty runs out :).

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Me too

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Southern California

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)