Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Is there anybody here that lives in southern jersey?
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (71-80):
ald1920
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM
WA
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ald1920
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:30 PM
WA
susan98
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Georgia

iluvsnoopy
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Eastern NC
gavs4boys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Nope I'm in the U.P. of Michigan

MrsGuerrero92
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM
We've been married 20 yrs. My kids are teens. Our oldest son just turned 17, our twin boys will be 15 in a couple weeks, our daughter is 12. And we have custody of my great-nephew. He's 19 months. I thought I was done with babies!!! How old are yours? I'm surrounded by canyons here too. But damn, we still feel the heat!!

Quoting nocalmegan:

We looked at house in Corona but the property taxes out there are 3x what they are here. Plus I really like living right next to the canyon up against the hill. Were off of Heacock. It doesn't get as hot here because of that. I hate traffic down here! Dh works in Fontana so he drives that everyday. It takes forever. Yeah I like our water cold! Except it freezing right now. It's still like 55 degrees! I was pregnant last summer so I felt like there was. Heat wave everyday lol. How old are your kiddo/s?

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We just bought our house in Aug. We lived in Anaheim all our lives. Houses are wayyyyyy too expensive there. So we moved here not knowing anyone!!! My dh still works in Anaheim and makes that awful commute everyday. Completely new to everything here. We're off of Ontario exit. Totally know what you mean about the warm bath during the summer. That's how it was when we moved in in the summer. There was a huge heatwave! But we wanted to get the heater repaired before our home warranty runs out :).

Quoting nocalmegan:

We used to live right there off Magnolia but we bought a house up here last Dec. yeah you are prob 20-25 minutes with no traffic. We thought about getting a heater but in the dead if summer the water gets up to 85+ anyways and I didn't wanna feel like I'm taking a warm bath ya know lol

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We just got a new pool heater installed last week. So put it to good use last weekend. I'm pretty close to you. I'm in So. Corona.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I live in Moreno Valley right off Reche Canyon. I know I wish our pool would heat up! It's still cold. It was beautiful out today! Nice and breezy up here

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Well hell there, neighbor :). I'm in the Inland Empire. Where are you? We're gonna have a hot beautiful day tomorrow.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Me too

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Southern California

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM
We have little kids. Callie is almost two and I just had Lexi in January. My mom is the same. She has custody of my brothers daughter while he's in the Army cuz the moms a POS. She will be three in Dec. My mom thought she was done too lol. It's 88 here right now :( hot and the pool is just above 60. Still to cold. :(

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We've been married 20 yrs. My kids are teens. Our oldest son just turned 17, our twin boys will be 15 in a couple weeks, our daughter is 12. And we have custody of my great-nephew. He's 19 months. I thought I was done with babies!!! How old are yours? I'm surrounded by canyons here too. But damn, we still feel the heat!!

Quoting nocalmegan:

We looked at house in Corona but the property taxes out there are 3x what they are here. Plus I really like living right next to the canyon up against the hill. Were off of Heacock. It doesn't get as hot here because of that. I hate traffic down here! Dh works in Fontana so he drives that everyday. It takes forever. Yeah I like our water cold! Except it freezing right now. It's still like 55 degrees! I was pregnant last summer so I felt like there was. Heat wave everyday lol. How old are your kiddo/s?

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We just bought our house in Aug. We lived in Anaheim all our lives. Houses are wayyyyyy too expensive there. So we moved here not knowing anyone!!! My dh still works in Anaheim and makes that awful commute everyday. Completely new to everything here. We're off of Ontario exit. Totally know what you mean about the warm bath during the summer. That's how it was when we moved in in the summer. There was a huge heatwave! But we wanted to get the heater repaired before our home warranty runs out :).

Quoting nocalmegan:

We used to live right there off Magnolia but we bought a house up here last Dec. yeah you are prob 20-25 minutes with no traffic. We thought about getting a heater but in the dead if summer the water gets up to 85+ anyways and I didn't wanna feel like I'm taking a warm bath ya know lol

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

We just got a new pool heater installed last week. So put it to good use last weekend. I'm pretty close to you. I'm in So. Corona.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I live in Moreno Valley right off Reche Canyon. I know I wish our pool would heat up! It's still cold. It was beautiful out today! Nice and breezy up here

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Well hell there, neighbor :). I'm in the Inland Empire. Where are you? We're gonna have a hot beautiful day tomorrow.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Me too

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Southern California

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Southeast MI (Metro-Detroit area)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabbyGirlsMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Nope. Central Virginia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Did you get snow yesterday/today?

Quoting gavs4boys:

Nope I'm in the U.P. of Michigan

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)