Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It works! No seriously, it actually works!*update 4/22 in green*

Posted by   + Show Post

*pics on pg 3 lol* Small update PG 5 4/20/13

4/18/13 DH and I just tried the It Works body wraps, just for fun, he lost 3 inches and I lost 2. They actually do work!! lol. It may have even worked better if we drank a shit ton of water like they say to, but I have not been feeling well today so I did not feel like it honestly. Supposedly you can keep losing for 24-72 hours so we shall see. We are going to do it again Sunday and drink a lot of water and leave them on longer. We did 45min which they say is the least amount of time you can do it, but we wanted to make sure we would not have any reactions. I just wanted to mae this post for anyone who has looked at them. I am NOT a distributor, I am NOT trying to sell them. I got mine off the internet lol. 

4/19/13 *SO I just measured again. Before the wrap I measured 3 places on my abdomen. Below my bust, above my belly button, and below my belly button in my hip area. Last night after the wrap I was 1 inch down in area 1, no loss in area 2, 1 inch loss in area 3. This morning when I checked again I am 2 inches down (from where I started) in area 1, 1 inch down in area 2, and 1.5-2 inches down in area 3. Something Else I have noticed this AM is that my stretch marks look faded!!! I mean I can still see them, but if the look like this after 1 time, I am dying to see what they look like after we do it again! Kinda wish I had not agreed to share with DH now hahaha. 

4/22/13:SO we did our second wraps last night. This AM My losses are as follows (losses are from when I first measured on 4/18 to now) Area 1(below the bust) 2 inches. Area 2 (above belly button) 2 inches. Area 3 (below belly button, hip area) 1.5-2 inches. SO over all inch loss is close to 6 inches. That is kinda crazy! lol. It may have been more BUT my period started yesterday and I am bloated as hell (oh joy lol) When DH gets home I will have him measure and update for him we well! When he checked last night pre-wrap he was still down some of his original inches, so that is a good sign! My stretch marks faded more/again with this wrap. I feel like if I do 1-2 more they will be completely gone...AHH!!! I have some coming in the mail, but I def want to get more so that I can wrap my upper thighs to help w those stretch marks as well =) 

*IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR ADVERTISEMENT ON THIS POST READ THIS: That is NOT what I made this post for but it is what ever, i cant stop you. THAT BEING SAID...DO NOT try to tell people what they get online is fake, because that is a LIE. DO NOT spam the comments to promote your self. DO NOT start drama with anyone else selling who also posts here. IF SOME ONE ASKS A QUESTION just answer it. There is no need to refer them to your facebook or yahoo 10000 times. Trust me, we get it. 

IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT BUYING THEM- Feel free to ask the distributors where to get them, OR you can find them, YES THE LEGIT REAL ONES, on Amazon or Ebay or other places, shop around if you like. 

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Tisa875
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I've heard of this product procedure and have long wondered if it really works.

mommy2alissa
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM

lol well as far as we can tell so far they do. My husband measured when he got home and he lost another inch, so 4 inches 

Quoting Tisa875:

I've heard of this product procedure and have long wondered if it really works.

WicklessYourWay
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Hmmm I am wondering if maybe these folks don't drink much water.  If you don't drink enough water your body is going to go into survival mode and your metabolism doesn't work as well as it should.  I would suggest increasing your water intake and managing your salt and see what kind of results you get.  Might work and you'll save all that money.

mommy2alissa
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I normally drink crap tons of water because I do not drink soda, juice, or milk. Pretty much just coffee and water. lol. 12oz of coffee a day and 3 or more 20oz bottles of water. 

Quoting WicklessYourWay:

Hmmm I am wondering if maybe these folks don't drink much water.  If you don't drink enough water your body is going to go into survival mode and your metabolism doesn't work as well as it should.  I would suggest increasing your water intake and managing your salt and see what kind of results you get.  Might work and you'll save all that money.

AkashaGermaine
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Just a note if you are diabetic please do not use these until you have spoken to your doctor. It can run your blood sugars up waaaaaaaay high. My mother had this problem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2alissa
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM

That is crazy! Wonder why?

Quoting AkashaGermaine:

Just a note if you are diabetic please do not use these until you have spoken to your doctor. It can run your blood sugars up waaaaaaaay high. My mother had this problem.

AkashaGermaine
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM
If you look at the active ingredients one of the first ones is gluco-something. Its a naturally occuring sugar.

Quoting mommy2alissa:

That is crazy! Wonder why?

Quoting AkashaGermaine:

mommy2alissa
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Ok so we did the wraps Thursday. So far the results we got have stayed. I will have to check DH when he wakes up (lazy butt is taking a nap) But I think his total loss is over 4 inches with 1 wrap. At first I could not see much of a difference when we took them off, but I can today. My results are about the same, around 3 inches of loss and faded stretch marks, kinda shocked considering I have PMS so I am bloated lol. We will be wrapping again tomorrow night. We should have more coming in the mail so we can hopefully do 4 in the 2 week time frame like you are supposed to. Had we known they worked we would have got them all at once! lol 

notabosley
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Thank you for posting, I've never heard of the products.
mommy2alissa
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM

No problem =) We are doing out second wraps tonight. I will post an update tomorrow morning on how these go. After the first ones I figured out that we have more noticeable results the day/morning after. 

Quoting notabosley:

Thank you for posting, I've never heard of the products.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN