Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you aren't exactly "happily" married anymore

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
When did things go sour? And I mean really sour, like the people who seriously haven't had any happy moments in a long long time. Who constantly fight with their husband, or just barely even ever talk to them?
How long were you together when things went bad and what happened?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsix
by faith on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Why? Where are your questions coming from? Ar you having difficulty in your marriage right now?

Matriarch87
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Im not there yet. 

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Haven't been there sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
We're good!

Hope ur just curious & not in a rough patch.
Momas.lil.kissz
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM
I'd have to ask the se questions? Lol

Quoting cjsix:

Why? Where are your questions coming from? Ar you having difficulty in your marriage right now?

outtamymynd
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM
With my first marriage, we lived for years incredibly unhappy. I just hit a point (after 8 years if marriage) where I just couldn't do it anymore so that was that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8576
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm there now, we've been married 15 yrs now and things have been strained for about 3 yrs now. We fight everyday over sex and he doesn't want me working, but I love my job. I feel like I can't talk to him about anything but the kids. He won't talk after I get out of work. So I go home to silence from him and everything revolves around the kids. So I'm mustering up the courage for the divorce talk. We are just miserable together. I think he is to possive of me.
smarterthanyou
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM

with my xh, it went sour technically 3 months after we said our vows. he lost his job and never recouperated, ok lets call a spade a spade, he decided since *I* made enough to support us all, he refused to TRY to find a job. I was bound and determined that i wasn't going to let money get in the way. Long story short, he disrespected me on so many levels. when i revealed my TRUE thoughts, i had to get a VPO. he started stalking me, my family and threatening suicide and vandalism..........all that good jazz.

ICUTROLLIN
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I think marriage goes through cycles of happily married, and get out of my face. The get out of my face moments are few and far between in our marriage though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tess on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Yeah I'm just wondering. My moms marriage is kinda crappy. Like they just occupy space together. They don't even hang around each other. They never talk.
I could never ask her this question

Quoting RADmomma:

We're good!

Hope ur just curious & not in a rough patch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)