Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Still trying and early symptoms?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 3 Replies
Cheers and hello!! As u can see from my posts I been trying for about over 1 plus years to get preggers ! Any symptom for the first trimester? I have doc appt next week to test but been extremely dizzy on n off and naseau when I try to eat also been having bad dreams every night? I still don't know my ovulation date but haven't skipped period yet still waiting how soon can u test for pregnancy? And can some1 help me with the terminology on this site kinda confused for example what's ttc? Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lovemyshadows
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Ttc means trying to conceive.  

baby dust

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I didn't have any symptoms till after i missed a period. You can test about a week before your period is due. Why would you go to a doctor to test? Just get a test at the store! I haven't been to the doctor at all and in nearly out of my first trimester.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EndoMamma2be
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

THANKS ladies..i been feeling really bad recently but tested 2x nothing i will take blood test with my doc this week..im going to ob gyn cause of my endometriosis just to keep an eye out 4 it..i am due for period on the 27th..i been real dizzy, naseaous, tired, and having crazy dreams..fingers crossed..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)