Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Look what I did to my dog!! she has hot pink nails!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

I won these hot pink nails free(they are rubber caps and help keep nails short and help her from scratching due to allergies) and Got the Lei's and the hair clips all free for a seagram party so thought id deck out my adorable dog :) Lol who can say this is a fighting breed? she tolorates me glueing nails on her and putting clips in her ears!

**Note she has HORRIBLE allergies and the UPS man fed her a dog treat when coming to bring packages not knowing she is allergic so thats why she is red**

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beautisticaware
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Aww, how cute! I love soft paws!!! I have only put them on my cat. I wonder if they work as well for dogs. I am thinking about getting them for my Chiweenie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

im surprised anyone knows what they are. i didnt until i won from them! I have a chinese crested i plan to get some for too but he is only 9 weeks so idk how i feel about spending $20 then possibly having t getb a bigger size

Quoting beautisticaware:

Aww, how cute! I love soft paws!!! I have only put them on my cat. I wonder if they work as well for dogs. I am thinking about getting them for my Chiweenie.

CafeMom Tickers
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I know people who use the soft paws.  Found out at petsmart that they were used for dogs as well as cats AFTER i got some wicked scratches on my arm due to an over excited puppy.

scorpiobabes
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Adorable! I'd love another one, but I'm having problems controlling my s/o's dog-and he's 30 pounds!
Tea4Tas
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Aww that first post is asking Why Mommy why? Is this good doggie stuff?

GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:01 AM

i didnt know they made soft paws for dogs but I dont like them. no reason for them on a dog and your DD looks like she is displeased with you dressing up an animal which they do not like btw and taking photos of them all. Side note. are you in hawaii? me too!

C8linVilla
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

i didnt know they made soft paws for dogs but I dont like them. no reason for them on a dog and your DD looks like she is displeased with you dressing up an animal which they do not like btw and taking photos of them all. Side note. are you in hawaii? me too!

She is not displeased with me dressing up an animal first off.... she is mad because her brother is in the pic. and 2nd my dog sat there and let me do it so i really dont think she cares either way.... I dont dress her up I hate putting stuff on dogs but i did it for a reason i happened to not post in this post...

And BTW some does NEED to have clothes... We have a chinese crested and he has no fur. only on his head... and in WA state where it is cold and rainy how else would you like me to keep him from getting cold and dying? he has to have clothes to not get sick. but thanks for your concern?? And nope not hawaii im in WA 

CafeMom Tickers
1CrazyCajun
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:17 PM

LOL, cute.

My mom tried that with her poodle and she sat and chewed until all the polish was off. Then, she sat in the orner and looked at my mom weird all day.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

emma-s
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I didn't realize they made those Soft Paws for dogs and not just cats. That's good to know! And the pink is pretty cute :-)

C8linVilla
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM

go check out softpaws FB page they give them away weekly. thats how i got mine :) and you can pick for dog or cat. 

Quoting emma-s:

I didn't realize they made those Soft Paws for dogs and not just cats. That's good to know! And the pink is pretty cute :-)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)