Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Suspect #2 captured - Fill me in!

Anything happen last night? Last I heard he was in surgery. Did he make it through the night?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thank you!

Quoting KellBell0820:

Happy belated birthday!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Happy belated birthday to him! My birthday was Thursday. :)

Quoting KellBell0820:

Maybe he was, it was my finacees birthday yesterday so we turned the news off to eat and watch a movie. When I checked this morning it said he was alive and that they were hoping to question him and possibly have a first court appearance this weekend rather than Monday.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I heard that last night on the news. Maybe I heard wrong.

Quoting KellBell0820:

I never heard he was in surgery but as far as I know he is still alive.

A-WAHL
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Nothing new on Fox or Cnn but Yahoo news is reporting that he's alive but the FBI does not want the hospital telling reporters or anyone else anything further about his condition.

http://gma.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-clings-life-134835744--abc-news-topstories.html

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Me too!! I stay on Fox though. I feel like I'll miss something in those few seconds it takes to switch channels.

Quoting A-WAHL:

Sure, I have been a little obsessive the past few days switching between Fox news and Cnn.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Can you please update on this post if you hear anything?

Quoting A-WAHL:

That was the last I heard. I keep checking the news and haven't seen anything new.

thorntonwife
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM
It says on my news that he has nothing to say to police... so apparently he isn't going to talk.
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks.

Quoting A-WAHL:

Nothing new on Fox or Cnn but Yahoo news is reporting that he's alive but the FBI does not want the hospital telling reporters or anyone else anything further about his condition.

http://gma.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-clings-life-134835744--abc-news-topstories.html

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Me too!! I stay on Fox though. I feel like I'll miss something in those few seconds it takes to switch channels.

Quoting A-WAHL:

Sure, I have been a little obsessive the past few days switching between Fox news and Cnn.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Can you please update on this post if you hear anything?

Quoting A-WAHL:

That was the last I heard. I keep checking the news and haven't seen anything new.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Of course not. -_-

Quoting thorntonwife:

It says on my news that he has nothing to say to police... so apparently he isn't going to talk.
emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM

he's still alive but that's all i know. i hope he stays that way, so they can question him and find out what happened.

thorntonwife
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I wasn't really expecting him to, yet I had hoped since he did eventually come out and be arrested instead of killing himself.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Of course not. -_-

Quoting thorntonwife:

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Same here. I figured if he wasn't planning on talking he'd just take himself out. So him surrendering gave me a teensy bit of hope.

Quoting thorntonwife:

I wasn't really expecting him to, yet I had hoped since he did eventually come out and be arrested instead of killing himself.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Of course not. -_-

Quoting thorntonwife:

alexis_06
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

can you imagine having to be the dr that has to operate on him?? i mean , i get they want him alive to get answers...but...uuuuugh...i wouldnt wanna be the one to save his life..

goatmom4
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:03 PM

does    anyone feel the boys are jsut to younge    to have done this on there own   it just doesn't sit right to me    somone must have helped them get the bomb matierials     UGH>>>>>>>>>>  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN