Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What CUTE nicknames do you use in your family? Kids, adults..

Posted by   + Show Post

We use these!   

-------Stinky toes, muffin, , pancake, princess, crimpet, buttercup, cookie, poptart, squishie, .... 

no more in mind as of now, but I'll check in with you peeps later.   Bye fancy-pants!!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
graybealgirl
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I call DS Pooh Bear because he loved Whiney the Pooh. Dh calls me my love or pookey bear
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cgarlic
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I purposely name my kids so they don't have nicknames; Cadence, Peighton, Steven (didnt name him SS). If we have another it will be Liam or Ivy.

Growing up my nickname was Binky cuz I was so small & I HATED IT!
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:13 PM

My husband started our "family nicknames" back when he and I first started dating.He started calling me "Panda Bear" or Pandy.Then I began calling him "Honey Bear".When we got pregnant with our daughter,before we knew she was a girl,we called her "Baby Bear" and it stuck with her after birth.

flprincessmom
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:14 PM

mami, mamita, papi

KristenFowles
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Sometimes I'll call my middle DD, Willow bug..

But the other two are Sky... and River........ always really..  I'll say, "River Josephine" every now and again..

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

big.city.mama
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
My baby nickname is noonie when he was born his first nap was at noon with no fail so he is two now and its stuck Lol
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM

We started calling our son "Bubba" as soon as he was born. Not even sure where it came from. His name is Tyler. Now we use Bubba as much or more than his real name. Either that, or "Bubba Louie." Does anybody remember the old "Quick Draw McGraw" cartoon? There was a Bubba Louie on that show.

CraftSnob
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I have a million little nicknames for the kids... More frequently I call me son Moochie and my daughter Momo.... I am not sure how I came up with them but they have stuck with them over the last couple years. 

brock2k10
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:41 PM

we call our son brock by many names : Brock-O, Brock-man, Bubba, bub, buckweat, and when he is getting into trouble we say "little boy!".

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:17 PM

my daughter is Miss Mess, my older boy is Buddy Bear, and the little guy is Boggy Monster or Boogy Butt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN