Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What CUTE nicknames do you use in your family? Kids, adults..

Posted by   + Show Post

We use these!   

-------Stinky toes, muffin, , pancake, princess, crimpet, buttercup, cookie, poptart, squishie, .... 

no more in mind as of now, but I'll check in with you peeps later.   Bye fancy-pants!!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (41-50):
shoot4thestars
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Right now my ds, 3 months, is Mr. Crabs and my two dogs are Spongebob and Patrick.  They fit their personalities respectfully, especially the dogs.  My one dog we call Moocow.   Her actual name is Sonja, and I refused to call her Moocow after my husband started calling her that.  But one day I was calling for her to come down stairs and she wouldn't come when I called Sonja, but she sure flew down the steps when I finally broke and called her Moocow...lol

sarah824
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM

The kids are Bug and Bear. These turn into Bugger, Buggaboo, Ugg Bug, Ella Bear, Bear Bear.

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Who got the name squishie lol.

The cute nicknames are

Ballerina, Bubbles, Brownie (no there was no agreeance on using the b's for them lol). The other nicknames in my family would have me fall into every stereotype there is even though they aren't my children. My nicknames from different family members are crunchy, pudgy, cookie, etc.

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Just jumped the line with the last one didn't you lol. I see the connection with the first two we get to number three and I'm like didn't see this coming lol. 

Quoting hootowl21:

Lulu (Lucy)
Winnie (winter)
Bells (Wyatt)

People always want something from you when you make it to the top, yet when you were at the bottom they were nowhere to be found.

bdg71311
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:29 AM
My Dh and youngest. Dd call me pinkie pie...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Duckyteers
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Liam- Buddy, Lou, Lou Lou (<-most use)

Kyra- princess (<-most used), Kyrawrda bear, sweetheart

Emmalin- Emmylou  we sometimes add  who, momma girl, babygirl, squishy, doodle bop.

cLanief
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Chase gets Bubby, bubby chase, chasey poo, Chaseypoo bear, baby Chase.

Fiona gets Finoner, baby finoner/fiona, finoner boner ( all because the name rhyming game and it stuck)

They both get shitbox, heathens, little babies, wee wittle babies, midgets.
CuzImMOM
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I call my dd grunt grunt. Or grunty
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:21 AM

luv-bucket, sunshine, lou-belle, lex, lexi, lexi lou, punkin, goof nugget, and babe...i'm sure theres more, but thats all i can think of for now ;)

hootowl21
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Haha. I actually make up random names and bells is a shortened version of some other dumb name I made up. I can't remember what I had originally said but bells just stuck. Lulu is what "bells" 18 months calls Lucy. So I just picked up on it too. Lol

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

Just jumped the line with the last one didn't you lol. I see the connection with the first two we get to number three and I'm like didn't see this coming lol. 

Quoting hootowl21:

Lulu (Lucy)

Winnie (winter)

Bells (Wyatt)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)