Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What CUTE nicknames do you use in your family? Kids, adults..

Posted by   + Show Post

We use these!   

-------Stinky toes, muffin, , pancake, princess, crimpet, buttercup, cookie, poptart, squishie, .... 

no more in mind as of now, but I'll check in with you peeps later.   Bye fancy-pants!!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (51-60):
hootowl21
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
My DD Lucy gets called lulu. Haha

Quoting Duckyteers:

Liam- Buddy, Lou, Lou Lou (<-most use)

Kyra- princess (<-most used), Kyrawrda bear, sweetheart

Emmalin- Emmylou  we sometimes add  who, momma girl, babygirl, squishy, doodle bop.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dblhlx
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Monkey Doodle mostly. Also baby girl, sweet pea, angel baby, sugar foot, goofy grape, little snot, and most recently mommy's holy terror! Lol I only have one child.
Lonatart
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Buddy, cutie pie, sweetie pie, baby cakes, my love, honey...  When my son was 3 (he's now 4), I had been calling the new baby "baby cakes" and he for some reason called her "cakie-pie". It was adorable, but didn't last long.  Now he calls the girls "Sweetie", his 2 year old sister calls him "Buddy", and she calls the baby something different all day long.  She loves making up new names, most of which don't make sense but everyone laughs hysterically.

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:53 AM

my nickname has been Nini for 20+ yrs

Nickles and Pinks are the main ones

Bean head, nicklemonster, nicklebeasley, nickleby

Pinkybean, Pinky Tusaderos, Pinkalicious,

for both: Beanhead, bean butt, gooseball, goosebean, sugarbean, crazy man, crazy lady

6missy
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Muffin, miss miss, honey

wsims1492
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Son was Boo - loved Peek A Boo and had a cute deep laugh for small little preemie baby Granddaughter - Fuzzy bean Sweet on the inside but has a tendency to roll around on the floor Grandson - Buddy Granddaughter - Princess Grandson 2 - Big boy everyone calls him that. Two years old and acts much older than his age
fah
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I call my daughter luluza, lulu!my husband calls her mletheni which means let me hold her, in our culture a baby for a makoti(daughter inlaw)is loved by everybody so everyone wants to hold the baby so the baby is named let me hold her, if its born out of wed locks by a daughter that baby will be called give her to her mum(mthatheni) its sounds silly but it actually happens! And granny n aunt will all love the baby by the daughter in law and dislike the one born out of wed locks by their sister or daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caramel824
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM
My daughter is NEECES pieces,I'm suga POPS!my moms mommy dimples my sons stinka pot and my bros big head!!!
CARAMEL824
mom2Bear11111
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
I call my 2yr old DS boots and bootle a lot. Long story behind em. :-)
LoriPatchett
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Monkey doodle for my youngest daughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)