Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Join the Earth Day Journey - Win a $50 Gift Card, an Earth Day gift pack and lots of other Prizes, too!

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy Earth Day!  Let's GO GREEN (or get greener) together!

Join us on an Earth Day "Go Green"Journey:
You'll be taken through some of CafeMom's best groups where you'll find tips and activies to help you go green.
We'll help you learn to live a greener life -- or improve on your already green ways!

Win a $50 gift card for playing... and more!
To be entered to win you must reply to at least 10 of our Go Green Activity posts. You can finish the whole Earth Day "Go Green" Journey in one day, stop in at your leisure throughout the week -- even hit it up multiple times! Just make sure to complete the Journey at least once by the time it ends on April 30th at 11pm est!

Kick off the Earth Day "Go Green" Journey by answering this question in the replies below:
Would you like to live a greener life?

Then, click here to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle ! >> 

happy earthday One member who replies to the GO GREEN posts in at least 10 groups will be chosen at random to WIN a $50 gift card! 

The Earth Day "Go Green" Journey sweepstakes starts 4/21/13 at 9pm (ET) and ends 4/30/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
To enter this contest, you must participate in an Earth Day-related activity in at least 10 of the participating groups. Participating means replying to each of those activity posts with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Amazon, or Wal-Mart. The random drawing shall occur on or about 5/10/13.
No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
AudlyLuvly
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Of course! I already try to live green, but more tips could always be good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofjkkc
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I would like to go greener.
chicken13
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yes.  I definately want to be greener.

ksueditz
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM

i would like to. seems daunting, but w/ help, i would love to do it!

Brieshon
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Yes, of course!
Alta2008
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I would for sure, and we try to live greener, People just don't realize how a little here and there is a big help, we need to spread the word more and try to do better....

Kilhara
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Of course.

krn210
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I try being as green as possible. It has become a passion of mine.

k9l1c5
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I would love to live a greener life.

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Yes, for sure I would like to.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN