Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Prayer Request

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
Anyone need special prayer? you can post her or PM me. Yes I will be doing this every Saturday night, but if anyone needs me at anytime or any day to pray for them just let me know!
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MyahsMom
by Heather on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:29 PM
You can pray that I pass my registry exam on Tuesday :) so that I can have the title RRT (registered respiratory therapist). I'm currently just a CRT (certified respiratory therapist). Thanks! I need all the help I can get!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jade3019
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey Girl... thank you so much for posting...please keep me in your prayers! Thanks so much
SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
You're awesome :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SAMI_JO
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Thank you! Just doing my job!
SAMI_JO
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM
All of you are awsome women, and I will be praying for each of you! God bless and Be safe! Samantha
heartfelt3
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes,i am asking for prayer for the Greer and Williams family.We are having alot of finanacial problems about to loss our home,and prayer for my teenagers who are being disobienant and making bad choices,my name.is pertrina greer.thank you God bless you.
SAMI_JO
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM

You got this girl, you know the material, and God will be with you all the way. Go get that RRT.

God bless you for what you do,

Samantha

SAMI_JO
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Pertrina,

I have been where you are, about to loose my house until we figured out a solution. The boys are acting out because they don't know how to deal with the stress that is going on at home, and if like me you have to cut back on a lot of things. Kids just don't understand. It has been exactly 1 year when my world come tumbling down. But when I look back the first 8 months were total misery, and honestly I couldn't deal. Then in Jan. my father's new years resolution was for all of us to be in the same church together. This is a man who didn't go to church, hadn't been in a church other than a funeral, and you would not believe how much better our lives are.No I am not rich but God has shown me a way to manage money so that I can make it. I will continue to pray for your family and your financial situation.

God bless,

Samantha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)