Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Yup I am a baby....

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
When it comes to spiders. I was cleaning and found a huge spider. I called my dh who was next door to come kill it. It had crawled under the couch. I was standing on the love seat with a can of raid as he was doing it. It was either a nurse spider or a wolf spider. He called me a huge baby and was like"are you seriously calling me over to kill a spider?" . I have a deathly fear of spiders lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I feel that way about mice and snakes.
Tipsen
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I don't like either of those but I can deal with them. I think I am bombing my house if see another spider though lol

Quoting DACIA79:

I feel that way about mice and snakes.

hburnette3
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I scared to death of lizards!  When DD was 4 I was laying on the couch one day and she comes in the house holding a lizzard by the tail (huge lizard!)   comes up to me, with it dangling right by my face and says, "Here Mommie"  I bout shit!  I jumped up and ran screaming to the other end of the house.  Then remembered that I had forgot her!  I ran back and grabbed her and ran back into hiding.  I sit there and cried and called hubby to come home quick!!  I stayed there til he got there.  He laughed his butt off@!!

Momma-Bearof3
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Smaller spiders don't bother me, especially in my house, but the tarantulas that pass in my driveway where i Iive scare the eff out of me! And what's worse is my kids LOVE to bring them IN the house to show me... OMG! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)