Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For all of you who thought I was gross

Gross because I'm too old to have a baby and it was too selfish of me because I have teens and they wouldn't want a baby in the house look at this! Nothing gross or selfish about it! They love him!. My older son even got tears in his eyes at.the hospital and said " I didn't know I was going to love him so much..

Doesn't matter what you think..This baby is so lucky to have been born in this family and we all feel lucky to have him in our lives!

Pics in replies

Pic of me and my age on pg 3 :)

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (141-150):
chalisa0
by Kim on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:47 PM

38 is hardly too old to have a baby, now if you were turning 44 like me, then I'd say you were too old.  Lol.  Congrats on your beautiful baby!

AshleyOh7
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
That is way too cute. :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I am not sure why you would take to heart anything said by "people" here.  My sons who were 23, 19 and 18 absolutely adore their baby sister.  she is 4 now and they STILL do.  They come see her 2-3 times a week each and would easily protect her with their lives.  Yesterday we celebrated my youngest sons 23rd birthday and as they always do they make sure its something she enjoys too. Heck my middle son at 19 was in the c-section cause hubby was out on his oil rig.  He never left her side until i finally got her in my room the next day. They all took turns through the night so she wouldn't be alone. I raised those boys all alone and now she gets blessed to have 4 fathers

Photo: Heres for my baby boys 23Rd birthday instead of tomorrow because its supposed to snowPhoto

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilyrose9200
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Halle Berry is 46 and pregnant with her second child. If you are healthy, why not do it? The only problem I am aware of is a higher risk of Downs Syndrome because your eggs are older. The baby is adorable and your other children beautiful as well. Enjoy your sweet family!
Gypsy_Moon
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Congratulations
Tag3.0
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Im not understanding why you even felt the need to post this. Why not confront those peeps directly?

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM

people are stupid. love is love, family is family. age does't determine love :) congrats! HUGS

mommy2emma3
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I don't know your back story but ...congrads
iluvmykids594
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM
That is a beautiful baby boy and u have lots of help
SRUsarahSC
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:24 PM

OK seriously I figured by your opener that you were going to be like 50. Many women have babies in their upper thirties these days!!!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Me...38 yrs young :)

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Its really a bragging post. Idk who said what a while back when I got pregnant in cafemom world. I could care less...I'm bragging! Lol

Quoting Tag3.0:

Im not understanding why you even felt the need to post this. Why not confront those peeps directly?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN