Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For all of you who thought I was gross

Gross because I'm too old to have a baby and it was too selfish of me because I have teens and they wouldn't want a baby in the house look at this! Nothing gross or selfish about it! They love him!. My older son even got tears in his eyes at.the hospital and said " I didn't know I was going to love him so much..

Doesn't matter what you think..This baby is so lucky to have been born in this family and we all feel lucky to have him in our lives!

Pics in replies

Pic of me and my age on pg 3 :)

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (31-40):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I'm not sure why that would be gross, but congrats on your new addition to your family!

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my twins two weeks after I turned 39, my only child up to that point was 17...I have never had anyone say anything negative about it..here he is with the babies when they were 2 days old and he was 17

and here they are all a few weeks ago

PoisonousHoney
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I'm so curious how old you are, lol.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Probably the most protected little siblings ever, lol!

Quoting shivasgirl:

I had my twins two weeks after I turned 39, my only child up to that point was 17...I have never had anyone say anything negative about it..here he is with the babies when they were 2 days old and he was 17

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:59 PM

lol! next one! DH is saying no way! I said that too right after I had him (it was a HORRIBLE pregnancy with the morning sickness and he was a giant...10 lbs 11 oz) But you know, you forget and want more..lol. I just made a post when I was pregnant (dont remember what it was about)  and you know how it goes on cafemom sometimes

Good for you! I wish you all the luck and lots of baby dust!

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Oh wow ir 38??? lmmfao
let the HATERS BE!!!!

IM 43 N trying to have a baby n mu kids are

25, 18, 17, 10

also I have 3 grandkids 6,5,4, n one on the way!!!!

so let them hate on me'!!!

wtg to you!!!! im so happy for you!!!!
so when is the next one due??? hahaha

fuck all the haters sweetie your so much better then they are!!!!

also what happen to make you have write this post I would love to put my 2 cents hahaha

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM

and the most teased, lol..Laine seems to think it's ok to act 7yrs old around them!

Quoting beadingmom17:

Probably the most protected little siblings ever, lol!

Quoting shivasgirl:

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM

38...pic of me on page 3

Quoting PoisonousHoney:

I'm so curious how old you are, lol.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Someone actually said that to you?! Wow... You are gorgeous and you do not look 38 at all. I would have guessed between 28-30. You have a beautiful family!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM

awwwww that is so sweet!  He looks like a very proud brother!

Quoting shivasgirl:

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM

thanks!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Someone actually said that to you?! Wow... You are gorgeous and you do not look 38 at all. I would have guessed between 28-30. You have a beautiful family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)