Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For all of you who thought I was gross

Gross because I'm too old to have a baby and it was too selfish of me because I have teens and they wouldn't want a baby in the house look at this! Nothing gross or selfish about it! They love him!. My older son even got tears in his eyes at.the hospital and said " I didn't know I was going to love him so much..

Doesn't matter what you think..This baby is so lucky to have been born in this family and we all feel lucky to have him in our lives!

Pics in replies

Pic of me and my age on pg 3 :)

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
huneebadger
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM

You are not too old, I must be ancient as I had my daughter at 41!. This picture actually brought tears to my eyes as it is so sweet! I do tend to still be a little emotional and tear up easily!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Jamie1972
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM
38 isnt bad or gross. My friend had her 4th(3rd living child) at 38. So i see nothing wrong or gross. And congrats on the lil cutie.
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM

he is and the twins adore him

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

awwwww that is so sweet!  He looks like a very proud brother!

Quoting shivasgirl:

I had my twins two weeks after I turned 39, my only child up to that point was 17...I have never had anyone say anything negative about it..here he is with the babies when they were 2 days old and he was 17

and here they are all a few weeks ago

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Heck I am trying to get my SO on board to have one together... he is almost 49. His kids are 24 & 19. Mine are 5 & 6.. ***gross alert*** I am 25.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Why would you care what people here think? Screw them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM

LOL my MIL had her first baby when she was in her early 20's and last when she was 45 and she had already been a grandma for over a year.  There is nothing wrong with a wide spread. Beautiful baby!

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:40 PM

you are awesome! dont let anyone tell you you are gross or wrong for having a child. 

my best friend has 3 grown adult children, and had 2 more kids, they are in kindergarten and 2nd grade right now. she is a great mom. no matter her age. 

Mommynwife26
by Brianna on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:40 PM

My mom was 40 when she had me. My sisters were 19 (with a 6mth old!), 17 and 15 (turned 16 4 days after I was born) my brother was 13. S**t happens and my sisters basically raised me after my mom passed (had nothing to do with my birth) and I think it was great because it was like having other mothers but sisters at the same time. Congrats on your baby,

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM

im sorry your mom passed. Its great that you have such a loving family. Thank you

Quoting Mommynwife26:

My mom was 40 when she had me. My sisters were 19 (with a 6mth old!), 17 and 15 (turned 16 4 days after I was born) my brother was 13. S**t happens and my sisters basically raised me after my mom passed (had nothing to do with my birth) and I think it was great because it was like having other mothers but sisters at the same time. Congrats on your baby,

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I really dont. Im just bragging :)

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Why would you care what people here think? Screw them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)