Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

36 weeks and exhausted

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
i'm currently pregnant with boy number four and it's been a very difficult and painful pregnancy for me and i really am tired of being pregnant. i feel so bad about complaining since i really wanted another child and still do i just am so tired of everything being soo much harder this time and i feel like ive developed split personalities due to all the hormones. i don't have many friends or get out much yet i am on bedrest til bb is born so it makes that hard. just feeling alone and need a pick me up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lovemyshadows
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I'm sorry this pregnancy is harder than the rest.  I would hate being on bed rest.  Who is taking care of your 3 older boys?  Thank heaven you only have 4 weeks to go.  Maybe he will be a few days early.  Take care of yourself and the little one.

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
You're in the homestretch now!! Best of luck :)
Aren't boys awesome?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:44 PM

hang in there you are almost there

Big_Momma_X02
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Hang in there!,your almost to your due date!!

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM
You'll survive.

Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofjrjd
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:10 PM
thanks for the encouragement you guys im trying real hard to deal my older boys are with there father for the school year so at least i get the quiet but somedays id rather hear the video games and bickering of boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I delivered both mine a day or so after I hit 36 weeks, so I dont know what it even means to get to 37 weeks!  All I can say is even as tired and hormonal as you are, I still wish I was you!  I have always wanted at least 3 and have had 2 miscarriages.  I am happy with my little princesses but its still sad that my dream of 3 will probably never be realized. 

Rest and be blessed that you got what you wanted and you will forget how tired you are when you see that little boy's chubby cheeks and sweet little face.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)