Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i am in LOVE with this shampoo!! <3

So I just switched shampoos, and this is just a good, inexpensive brand of shampoo and I am SO incredibly impressed with it!!
I'll show you why in the replies! The pics dont even do it justice!

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
little.worthen
by Tess on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM
No. My hair isn't naturally straight. And this is the 2013 collection. They brought back the old bottles and old smell but its a totally new formula!

Quoting Schaiswife09:

Is your hair normally straight? I ask because I have to use the herstyler straightner to get my hair that straight. I have naturally wavy hair. I want to try this shampoo now Lol. I've tried herbal essences before but didn't really notice a difference from any other shampoo. Is this the same formula as other herbal essences shampoos?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:59 PM

wow. I actually switched from herbal essences, but a different kind,  to a sulphate free shampoo (that I am so hating) ...maybe I'll try it!

PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I'm going to try it.

Schaiswife09
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Well I will definitely check it out! Thanks :)

Quoting little.worthen:

No. My hair isn't naturally straight. And this is the 2013 collection. They brought back the old bottles and old smell but its a totally new formula!

Quoting Schaiswife09:

Is your hair normally straight? I ask because I have to use the herstyler straightner to get my hair that straight. I have naturally wavy hair. I want to try this shampoo now Lol. I've tried herbal essences before but didn't really notice a difference from any other shampoo. Is this the same formula as other herbal essences shampoos?
mom4awesomekids
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Ooh I should buy some of that.

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Maybe I will try it!! I'm trying to find something that won't break out my face and back. And wont make it super greasy within 12 hours
little.worthen
by Tess on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
The new formula is sulfate and silicone free (=

Quoting jellybeanjean:

wow. I actually switched from herbal essences, but a different kind,  to a sulphate free shampoo (that I am so hating) ...maybe I'll try it!

Cherish77
by Cherish on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:49 AM
I have Herbal essences, but it's the Hello Hydration. I like Organix too, mainly the coconut scented one.
Moms2NTwins
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I loved that stuff back in the day. The smell isnt exact to me but maybe I need to try it again

wife to Ron and proud 

momma to 4 kiddos b(16) b(10) & my twins b/g(7) stepkids: b(15) g(10)

full time working momma

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Tried it wasn't impressed. But if you like it and it works that what matters.

Quoting little.worthen:

and the best part...

this is the shampoo/conditioner! yeah, thats right. good ol' 4 bucks a bottle herbal essences! their 2013 collection is the old bottles with the old smells, but a completely new formula. i figured i'd give it a try and i'm SO glad i did!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)