Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just saying hello. Haven't been on here in about 3 years now. I am a bit nervous about it.  My last experience was...we'll just say bad.  Plus I have serious insomnia so ...here I am.  Hope everyone is well. I don't recognize any names so far...and that is probably a good thing! :)

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (11-13):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Most of the "bad"people are gone or hide out in their B groups now.   At times this forum seems too quiet but i like it since those who want to help or chat are more easily heard.

wifemomteacher
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Three years ago it was being overrun by bullies in almost every single group!!! I was fleeing from one to the  next....and then when my real friends (READ: NOT REAL) turned on me I just went MIA for 3 years.  My kids are growing up and occassionally I  need some real parenting advice! :)

SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Quoting godsgirl26:

There is a lot of drama around here. I try to stay away but I got catch up in it tonight :(
But its okay I will get back up and continue on. Its so easy to get catch up in that mess :(

Quoting wifemomteacher:

Uh oh .....drama?  No way?  :) I joke.  I expected drama.  I just want to steer clear if I can.  Maybe somebody should warn me.......

Anonymous, girl-friend  - USE IT.........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN