Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Earth Day

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

What is everyone doing for Earth Day? I just had my tonsils out, so we did our activities last week. We painted birdhouses and planted geraniums.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I hope your recovery is going well.

momoflivrose
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Thanks! It isn't going as well as I had hoped...but I will survive.
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM

We are going to a very local farm. They are having hay rides, letting kids milk the goats, hold the baby chicks and ducks, and they have dye free sno cones. We are going to take sandwiches and have a little pic nic as well and they also have a little store in which to buy their stuff, plus stuff that some other local vendors.

AMR320
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Nothing. It is still too cold to plant anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoflivrose
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM
That sounds awesome! I live in a small town and there is never too much to do, but I do live close to a place called land between the lakes. We are going Saturday for story time with Smokey the Bear and the children get to plant trees. I say there is nothing reallt to do, but once I started looking, I found all kinds of stuff!

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

We are going to a very local farm. They are having hay rides, letting kids milk the goats, hold the baby chicks and ducks, and they have dye free sno cones. We are going to take sandwiches and have a little pic nic as well and they also have a little store in which to buy their stuff, plus stuff that some other local vendors.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM

We arent doing anything special.  DD got a day off from school since the dentist is new and he wanted to make sure the numbness wore off ok and she didnt injure herself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN