Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sample Program

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am so excited! I was finally chosen to participate in a product. J&J Stayfree products, here I come!!
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:31 PM

YAY wtg,  I have done quite a few and so far have loved all of them.

Kimberlynn
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:36 PM
YAY! : )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momstep-mom
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I just received my package and letter today in the mail. The letter mentions some "excellent coupons" however in the box I only found the sample and the letter. Did you receive coupons? Maybe mine was a fluke. 

krains
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Mine came with 2-$1 off any stay free product (excluding trial size) bummer you didn't get them.

Quoting momstep-mom:

I just received my package and letter today in the mail. The letter mentions some "excellent coupons" however in the box I only found the sample and the letter. Did you receive coupons? Maybe mine was a fluke. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM
:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momstep-mom
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Thank you, krains, for filling me in. I'm just excited to be included in a Sample Program. :)  It will be my 13/14 y/o girls doing the sampling though since I'm not due until Aug. These seem like they would be nice to use postpartum, I'll probably keep a few to try myself.

Quoting krains:

Mine came with 2-$1 off any stay free product (excluding trial size) bummer you didn't get them.

Quoting momstep-mom:

bio of 3, step of 1, bonus of 2, plus one in the oven, love them all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)