Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Jaw Dropping!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

What kind of accessories should I do?

3 weeks til his birthday and I wear this outfit. I wanna make his jaw hit the floor and knock his socks off.

**I don't normally wear things like this *
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd keep it simple with a nice necklace, simple earrings, etc. You want him to focus on you looking sexy in that dress and those heels. ;)

Join us in The Beauty & Style Lounge! 

Platinum_Mommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I don't know, I'd probably go all out with the fancy jewlery! I mean, I'm assuming it's not everyday that you get to dress up right? Mind as well go crazy with it!!! :)

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Mobile Photo

This is what I am thinking about..
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
But I still want him to see the dress without jewelry screaming at him

Quoting Platinum_Mommy:

I don't know, I'd probably go all out with the fancy jewlery! I mean, I'm assuming it's not everyday that you get to dress up right? Mind as well go crazy with it!!! :)

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I added a pic in the replies of what I am thinking about getting

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'd keep it simple with a nice necklace, simple earrings, etc. You want him to focus on you looking sexy in that dress and those heels. ;)

Join us in The Beauty & Style Lounge! 

Fjamrkr
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I'd go bigger. But that's me. It would all have to be fake of course. But I'd want it to look like I just spent half a mil. Especially with the dress being plain black. Plus, I wouldn't match the jewelry and the shoes. Purely out of a love for color.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Mobile Photo

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I was advised by a male friend that he thought it would be better to match the colors. And something small. Not to overpower the dress. Unless he is saying that because that's what he would like .. not my SO. (SO isn't a flashy person anyways) :/

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'd go bigger. But that's me. It would all have to be fake of course. But I'd want it to look like I just spent half a mil. Especially with the dress being plain black. Plus, I wouldn't match the jewelry and the shoes. Purely out of a love for color.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Mobile Photo

Fjamrkr
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM
If your man isn't flashy, then maybe best to go that way. But if I was in just a plain dress, I'd want the accessories to be like "OMFG".

Quoting a06z08mama:

I was advised by a male friend that he thought it would be better to match the colors. And something small. Not to overpower the dress. Unless he is saying that because that's what he would like .. not my SO. (SO isn't a flashy person anyways) :/

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting a06z08mama:

Mobile Photo

Fjamrkr
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Mobile Photo

If you can find similar accessories, go something like this.
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I have a bracelet almost like that. Without the rose. I have two weeks to get things together. So I will be looking this weekend and next

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

If you can find similar accessories, go something like this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)