Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Newbie needs advice

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi, I'm new to this list and to online communities in general -- not a fan of social media, hell I don't even like texting.  But I'm wondering what everyone else likes or doesn't like about connecting this way -- any advice for how I can make the most of it, possibly even enjoy it?

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Here is a great place for Mom's to connect with other mom's.  Get advice if needed & make friends.
There are many, many groups to join in & get to know others that have common interests with you.
Do you have any kids?  Work outside the home? Nice to meet you :)

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Welcome!

I like that I can be myself from the word go here, instead of making sure I am making a good first impression like I do in real life. 

Tell us a bit about yourself, where are you from? What do you like to do in your spare time?

Reina13
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom.

It honestly gives me a chance to talk to other moms about issues and get their perspective on things. It can be anything from curfews to picky eaters. Or sometimes I just want to enjoy the games and other things that go on.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Same here.  I just have fun here.

Quoting Reina13:

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom.

It honestly gives me a chance to talk to other moms about issues and get their perspective on things. It can be anything from curfews to picky eaters. Or sometimes I just want to enjoy the games and other things that go on.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM

This is my "break" from everyday life. I enjoy reading what others do, suggest, vent or talk about! Makes me feel like I am just like most everyone else. Welcome! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Hi n welcome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)