Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

friends!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 18 Replies
NONE! i use to be a social butterfly when i was single...cookouts at my house, facebook, and all that fun stuff but my " fiance" feels the more people in our life the more drama we have. i really miss it.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Big_Momma_X02
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I have no friends either,lost them all when I got pregnant with my first kid,also the friends I did have I had to end friendships with them for personal reasons..

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM

hugs

So your fiance wants to keep you to himself then or what?  Explain to him that everyone needs friends and that while you love him, you need to have other people in your life as well.  It might be something you'll need to take to couples counseling.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
You can make a lot of friends right here,
How old are your kids?
Hugs to you :)

taddison82
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM
awe thank you! my daughter is 10 and my son is 4 months... big age gap!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are your kids?

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Here are a couple of groups you may find helpful,

Quoting taddison82:

awe thank you! my daughter is 10 and my son is 4 months... big age gap!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are your kids?

taddison82
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:53 PM
yeah its a very od/frustrating circumstance, but it will work oit in the end.. Faith is very important.
But on a lighter note, i excited to be on here. im new at being a stay home mom and find myself a little lonely and bored. i have "googled" stay at home mom activities and chat forums and found this site...yay!

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

So your fiance wants to keep you to himself then or what?  Explain to him that everyone needs friends and that while you love him, you need to have other people in your life as well.  It might be something you'll need to take to couples counseling.

taddison82
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:54 PM
btw, im not this bad of a typer or speller i am just doing this from my cell phone instead of booting up my laptop! a little lazy i guess.

Quoting taddison82:

yeah its a very od/frustrating circumstance, but it will work oit in the end.. Faith is very important.

But on a lighter note, i excited to be on here. im new at being a stay home mom and find myself a little lonely and bored. i have "googled" stay at home mom activities and chat forums and found this site...yay!

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Welcome to the group, BTW. Is he controlling in other ways? I agree, talk to him, and maybe look into counseling before marriage.

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

asia84
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Where are you from? We don't have any friends either.

Would fiancé like it if you have a couple as friends. He could hang out with the husband & you could hang out with the wife.
alexis_06
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:20 AM

i dont have friends either! thank god for cafemom! LOL  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN