Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

brag post!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm very proud of my 2½ year old DD. We have been potty training the last few weeks and for the last 2 days has not had any accidents!

What have your little ones accomplished lately?
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Big_Momma_X02
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Woo Good For Her!,I bet your so proud,I remember my kids going through Potty Training!..

armyvet06
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
I'm very proud. I know it will still take time to fully potty train, but so far she is doing fantastic!

Quoting Big_Momma_X02:

Woo Good For Her!,I bet your so proud,I remember my kids going through Potty Training!..

NESmith63
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Awesome!!!

Today DD (4) started swim lessons today (she never had them before). They accidentally signed her up for a level 2 class instead of level one. Since we were already there they let her stay and the instructor said they would most likely move her down to level one after today. Well DD did awesome and they are letting her stay in level 2. She was so proud and I am too!!
armyvet06
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM
That's awesome! Good for her! I am looking to get my DD into some swimming classes sometime this summer.

Quoting NESmith63:

Awesome!!!

Today DD (4) started swim lessons today (she never had them before). They accidentally signed her up for a level 2 class instead of level one. Since we were already there they let her stay and the instructor said they would most likely move her down to level one after today. Well DD did awesome and they are letting her stay in level 2. She was so proud and I am too!!
Fjamrkr
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM
The only thing my daughter can do is nurse, poop, and sleep... Not much more for a two month old to accomplish. She did go to sleep two nights in a row without fighting it and screaming at me though.. So there's that. She held herself up and stood for a few seconds the other day too. But I think that was just a fluke.
NESmith63
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM
You should! She had a blast and was swimming completely on her own with a floaty thing on her back. Right now she is swimming inside at the YMCA but she will start lessons at an outdoor local pool this summer.

Quoting armyvet06:

That's awesome! Good for her! I am looking to get my DD into some swimming classes sometime this summer.

Quoting NESmith63:

Awesome!!!

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

woohoo AWESOME 

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM
My boys can count to 5 and recognize up to 10 and know every letter of the alphabet. They're both 2
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Congratulations to her.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:59 PM
My boys 10 yr n soon to be 16 month old were wonderful this afternoon at there phys n baby got 3 shots n he did not cry much when he got the shots.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN