Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you had an abortion?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 28 Replies

Have you? Why? Do you regret it?

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TigOlBitties
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Nevaaa!

I did have an unplanned pregnancy though and an array of options. We chose life together.

I wouldn't knock anyone else's PERSONAL decision though. I'm glad women have plenty of options and it's up to each one to make the choice based on her circumstances.

Amen.
jojo_star
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Yes. I was 16, I had a child, I was an alcoholic, I couldn't afford another child, and I didn't want another child. I don't and never have regretted it. 

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Never
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I have not. My mother has (1975). While difficult at the time, she has no regrets.

ChantelDuBois
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Yes I have ... When I was very young. I regret that I had to do such a thing. I often wonder how the child would have looked, smiled, and how the child's eyes would have looked back at me.  

If I would change anything it would have been to not have sex or use protection because I feel no living being (in womb or out) should have to go through such a situation. 

Would I do it again. NO! I would rather give the child up for adoption if I didnt want it. 

I am pregnant at this time and I'm so happy I am having a girl. I also have a 4 year old son. 

I don't have the highest income and my relationship does have its issues but I know we want this baby. I know we will take care of it. 

To each its own so what ever anyone else decided is up to them. They have to deal with the looking back on it. If by chance they can no longer have children when it comes time that they want them... that is also something they have to deal with. 

Some people are made to have children and some simply are not.  :-) 

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Nope.But I would if I had to.
Gypsy_Moon
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:43 PM

No Never had one.

Kitschy
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. Because I would have made a shit mom at the time. No, but I regret getting pregnant in the first place.

TheHairDr
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes I have when I was younger. It I was eating me alive untill I Gave my life completely back to God at 31 and gave it to him. He has forgivven me restored me blessed me with 2 children of my own and a stepdaughter. Now I be confident and excited about meeting back up in heaven. God is just babysitting for me.....Chin up and give it to God. Its all goodangel

TheHairDr
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN