Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

FREE GIVEAWAY - Calling All Expecting and New Moms!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
3 moms liked this

Congratulations!

Are you currently expecting or have you recently become a new mom to a little bundle of joy? If so, we're interested in giving you J&J Stayfree Ultra Thin Pads with Wings to help you with your changing body.

You may have heard about the CafeMom Sampling Program. Sponsors ask us to find moms like you to try their products and then we ask you to give your honest feedback in a survey.

If you are interested in trying J&J Stayfree Ultra Thin Pads with Wings, click here and give us your mailing address. (Please sign up via web as we're experiencing technical problems with the form on mobile.)

If you have already signed up - thank you! Please do not sign up again, we already have your name and information.

If you sign up in time, we'll send you a package consisting of J&J Stayfree Ultra Thin Pads and coupons. Please understand that we do have a limited amount of product, so please sign up right away if you are interested.

Within a few weeks after you receive your product, we'll send you a link to a short, online survey. We ask that you please take a couple of minutes to fill it out and answer all of the questions - it's an important part of this program.

Thanks!

The CafeMom Team

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
funpartymel
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Hi! I got my package on Friday, but I'm not due until August! I won't have any use for them until then- will my survey answers still be of value?

acrogodess
by Lissette on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Oops. I am sorry. I applied before reading. Forget about my request. I am not expecting, nor do I have a newborn.

candycrush
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Cool

ColleenF30
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Got mine the other day. Was rather surprised getting a box in the mail lol. I had forgotten I signed up. Due Sept 30 here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)