Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any Advice?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 10:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
Question:  Neither my husband and I have health care coverage but I am in the need of having to go to the dentist as that my wisdom teeth are coming in and are starting to bother me.  Does anyone know of any resources that I may be able to tap into?  Please help, any advice would be appreciated.
by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mandynalex2023
by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 11:00 PM
I dont know if there are any in your area but if you have a scirex close by you could get paid to have your wisdom teeth removed.  Or if there is a medical and dental school close you could ask them I know they offer good discounts to have it done.  (A student will do it but a real dentist will be there to take over if needed) thats about all I know.  I am in the same boat and doing some research on it.
Neta
by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 11:08 PM
If you guys find out let me know I am looking at well over 3 thousand in dental work right now. I have no insurance either.
AriaStar
by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 11:09 PM
Try Healthlink.com, I don't know if you have to be from one county or another(maybe they even have a sister company), or how much you have to be making to qualify, but I was using this for a while before I got pregnant and its free Hope you find something!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)