Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mother's Day is in two weeks. What would you like for your special day?

DF usually takes me out for a meal and gets me flowers. Occasionally I get a gift but I honestly don't care if I get one or not. There is something I would like but it doesn't have to be for Mother's Day. I have my eye on a mother's necklace or ring with mine, DF's, DD's and baby's birthstones on it. I am getting my mother a grandmother's ring this year. I wish I could be there when she opens it to see her reaction. She's been dropping hits at my dad for a couple of months now that that is what she would like. Lol. 

What about you? What would like or would like to do for your Mother's Day this year?

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Ifunanya
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I'd like dh to take the kids out for the whole day so I can have the house to myself..i'd also like him to clean up after the kids and do all the chores...so i'd just put my feet up and watch TV..and i'd like for my unborn baby to stop ruthlessly kicking for the day...but I seriously doubt any of this is going to happen *sigh*
MaskedMomma
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

It's a beach in a bottle from Treasured Perfections

Remind mom of that wonderful vacation or give her the one she's always wanted with a beach in a bottle http://treasuredperfections.storenvy.com/products/1461901-beach-in-a-bottle

kss12
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Really.. Just to sleep in lol!
But I've seen these necklaces that I love!
Mommyof2-21
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I would love to just spend the whole day with my kids and have amazing weather.
Lionpaw
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM

a day of no cleaning! lol

Candarraus
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

All I wanted for mothers day this year is a BFP but I do not see that happening.

Maddoxsmom829
by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:58 AM
For my doctor to scedule me an ultrasound so I can see my son!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:00 AM
I want to sleep in.
SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Breakfast in bed :) Every year I ask them to make that for me, and I also have them join me. So we have the whole family in our bed eating breakfast :)

momofjrjd
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM
im getting induced on mothers day all i want is for him to be born before six pm so i can spend the evening in relative comfort enjoying my present and forgetting the world
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)