Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mother's Day is in two weeks. What would you like for your special day?

DF usually takes me out for a meal and gets me flowers. Occasionally I get a gift but I honestly don't care if I get one or not. There is something I would like but it doesn't have to be for Mother's Day. I have my eye on a mother's necklace or ring with mine, DF's, DD's and baby's birthstones on it. I am getting my mother a grandmother's ring this year. I wish I could be there when she opens it to see her reaction. She's been dropping hits at my dad for a couple of months now that that is what she would like. Lol. 

What about you? What would like or would like to do for your Mother's Day this year?

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (51-57):
Ladyteancum
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I want a day that I don't have to work. No dishes, no laundry, to picking up. Just a day to relax. It won't happen, but I can dream right?

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I have no idea.
sewingmama88
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM

i would love to be able to lay in bed most of the day and do nothing but watch movies but it probably wont happen. it would be a nice break for me since i dontever get one. as for a gift i love flowers

boshs1andonly
by on May. 2, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I told dh I just want the room painted when I get home in a few weeks. Having a half painted room with two carpet colors feels like living in a construction zone.
pinkiebabii
by Jennie on May. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I got a Maltese today:) it was early but he was ready.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jellybean
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I would love to get an engagement ring from my boyfriend. My 5 year old tells him all the time that she wants us to get married and we talk about it so it's just waiting till he pops the question
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Cyber locks !

I already showed Dan the ones I want and he said I can get them !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN