Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today has been my hardest day as a mother

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:46 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

My 4 year old son came home with dark purple bruises about two inches long on his arm and complaining that his ear hurt when I asked him why he was terrified and did not answer. When my husband arrived home he asked him what happened and where he got the bruises from and he cried and said his teacher beats him with a pointing stick when he doesn't listen and that she also yanks his ears. He begged not to go back to school. I would never send him back there. I'm just so lost how could this happen?! Why would she do these things to my child?! The look on his face as if what happened was his fault is stuck in my head and it is eating me alive. I feel so guilty! How could I not know this was going on?!

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:58 AM
10 moms liked this

Take photos ......NOW or a.s.a.p   Dated & Timed.

Call a Lawyer, NOW ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Siggy is Clickable to group

pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Have you called the police?
That is insane!!!
I'm so so sorry this happened to your son.
My son will be home schooled too avoid things like this. You just can't trust anyone with your kids, no one can love then or care about them like you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this

That B***H, needs in jail , NOW !!!!!!!

nermall1102
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Take photos ......NOW or a.s.a.p   Dated & Timed.

Call a Lawyer, NOW ♥♥♥♥♥♥

MomofH3
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I took photos and he has an appointment with his doctor tomorrow at the Saturday urgent care clinic. I feel so beyond guilty and I don't want him to be terrified of teachers this just isn't right and I know he's going to need counseling because of this.

SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Quoting MomofH3:

I took photos and he has an appointment with his doctor tomorrow at the Saturday urgent care clinic. I feel so beyond guilty and I don't want him to be terrified of teachers this just isn't right and I know he's going to need counseling because of this.

He needs to give Doctor details of what happen.

So, it will be on record.

Siggy is Clickable to group

rgba
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:05 AM
why haven't you called the police?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:07 AM
That's so sad. If it was me the min I found out this happened that teacher had better hope I don't know where the Hell she lives! I would b goin to school the min they open demanding the principal also give me reason as to how this happened! Hell would b heaven compared to my fury if u touch my kid. I'm praying for y'all sweetie esp for little man. Poor baby. *big hugs*

Quoting MomofH3:

MomofH3
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:07 AM

I'm making sure everything is documented I'm just still in total disbelief because you never think that the one person you trust with your child is going to abuse your child

MomofH3
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Sadly it's a Friday and I have to wait until Monday to go up to the school. If I knew where she lived I would probably be in jail right now. Thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)