Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today has been my hardest day as a mother

Posted by   + Show Post

My 4 year old son came home with dark purple bruises about two inches long on his arm and complaining that his ear hurt when I asked him why he was terrified and did not answer. When my husband arrived home he asked him what happened and where he got the bruises from and he cried and said his teacher beats him with a pointing stick when he doesn't listen and that she also yanks his ears. He begged not to go back to school. I would never send him back there. I'm just so lost how could this happen?! Why would she do these things to my child?! The look on his face as if what happened was his fault is stuck in my head and it is eating me alive. I feel so guilty! How could I not know this was going on?!

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jaydons_mommy09
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Omg poor baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Honey, I know, as a Mother you feel guilt.

But this was NOT YOUR FAULT ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AS Mothers , I guess , it is called "Mothers Guilt".

Your job now, is to get pissed off, and get her fired and press charges.....♥♥♥♥♥♥

Let that "MAMA BEAR OUT !!!!!!!"

xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Omg, poor baby. I saw the pic. I wanna flip out for you at the school. Why the fuck is she even touching her students? She must be a stupid ass.. hope she gets fired. My MIL is a preschool teacher and they have cameras in all the rooms.
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Why wait? For anything?

I would have taken my baby the minute I seen the bruising, explaination or not from my child!

Also, not sure where you are from, but why was there not school on friday and you must wait to go until monday? Fuck that. My ass would have been at that school, with media in tow, demanding to talk to that bitch ASAP.

I can garrantee within an hour of seeing my son in that shape, media, police, family, medical teams, all would know about this!

MammaPaparazza
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd take him to the ER, they will document and call the police, and bring in a counselor- a one stop shop.
Then go and wait in the parking lot for her and beat her ass!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justone_jen
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:30 AM
That's fucked up.

Good luck. Try not to hurt anyone, I'm sure you want to.
SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Honey, I know, as a Mother you feel guilt.

But this was NOT YOUR FAULT ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AS Mothers , I guess , it is called "Mothers Guilt".

Your job now, is to get pissed off, and get her fired and press charges.....♥♥♥♥♥♥

Let that "MAMA BEAR OUT !!!!!!!"

I know, you are mad....I would be also.

You child does not need mom in jail for assault.

He needs you to defend him through the court system.

Awakened1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Make sure you document his bruises, get copies from the Dr, have physical conversation with Principal, send in letter copy to the school with your own copy, call CPS. Do whatever you can and make sure there is a paper trail. I feel sick to my stomach reading this. I'm glad he finally told you. Don't blame yourself. You don't send your child expecting that to happen.
SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Awakened1:

Make sure you document his bruises, get copies from the Dr, have physical conversation with Principal, send in letter copy to the school with your own copy, call CPS. Do whatever you can and make sure there is a paper trail. I feel sick to my stomach reading this. I'm glad he finally told you. Don't blame yourself. You don't send your child expecting that to happen.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           angry

Nightowl789
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Take pics call a lawyer call cops report her ass
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)