Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today has been my hardest day as a mother

Posted by   + Show Post

My 4 year old son came home with dark purple bruises about two inches long on his arm and complaining that his ear hurt when I asked him why he was terrified and did not answer. When my husband arrived home he asked him what happened and where he got the bruises from and he cried and said his teacher beats him with a pointing stick when he doesn't listen and that she also yanks his ears. He begged not to go back to school. I would never send him back there. I'm just so lost how could this happen?! Why would she do these things to my child?! The look on his face as if what happened was his fault is stuck in my head and it is eating me alive. I feel so guilty! How could I not know this was going on?!

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM

that is so horrifyingly wrong

mygirls53
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Bump for update
Awakened1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Bump for update
thatgirl70
by Carin on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Definitely report it, to the police and to CPS, document everything. I'm so sorry your sweet little boy went through that. :(

NutsMomma
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:08 AM
I'm so sorry. I can imagine the emotions you're are feeling right now. I can't imagine how your poor baby feels. Yes, you should probably get him in counciling so that he can fully understand that this is not his fault.
I read a story a few years back about a first grader who was severly verbally abused by his teacher and he had self esteem issues because of it. I'm praying your son gets all the help he needs through this. Hugs to both of you.
wickedfiress
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Did you call the police?!???
kristynej
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Update?
alexis_06
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 AM

omg, sooo not cool!! i am so sorry for what happened!!! please keep us updated!!!

snevins61105
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I can't even imagine.  Hugs and your little man gets better soon!

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM

police. what did they say. call police asap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN