Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today has been my hardest day as a mother

Posted by   + Show Post

My 4 year old son came home with dark purple bruises about two inches long on his arm and complaining that his ear hurt when I asked him why he was terrified and did not answer. When my husband arrived home he asked him what happened and where he got the bruises from and he cried and said his teacher beats him with a pointing stick when he doesn't listen and that she also yanks his ears. He begged not to go back to school. I would never send him back there. I'm just so lost how could this happen?! Why would she do these things to my child?! The look on his face as if what happened was his fault is stuck in my head and it is eating me alive. I feel so guilty! How could I not know this was going on?!

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Replies (41-50):
RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM

hugs

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM

i hope no other children are in this persons care. the authorities need to notified asap

wickedfiress
by SmthngWkdThsWayComes on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Update?
Lionpaw
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Quoting MomofH3:

Sadly it's a Friday and I have to wait until Monday to go up to the school. If I knew where she lived I would probably be in jail right now. Thank you

did you call the cops? I'd call and see if they can direct you to someone that can start looking into it. get a sub teacher in there, etc!

so sorry! hope your boy feels better soon.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM

That's messed up..Hope you took photos and reported her..That person needs to be fired...I'm sorry your son had to deal with that..HUGS

babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd kill her, but that's just me.

Truluv4ever
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Please update us! I feel soo bad for your little one! I hope everything gets better soon!

Quoting babygirl4326:

I'd kill her, but that's just me.

spitfire06
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Wow..does ur school have cameras?
iansusie
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I'd be at the police station,

spunky946
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Update?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)