Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

is this ringworm?*pic *update **update 2 added picture pg5

Posted by   + Show Post
My ds has this between his pointer finger and thumb at first i thought it was a popped blister but now that im looking at it it looks more like ringworm. We are going to the dr tuesday but was wondering if anyone knew what i could put on it til then

*went to the dr he said it wasnt ringworm spider bite or a blister.... He didnt know what it was and is refering us to a dermitolegist he said to be seen in 1-2 days. He said to put triple antibiotic cream on it until then (thats whats been on it until yesterday when i put anti fungal on it) I dont like the fact that the dr didnt know what it was
so ill update again after the dermitolegist

** went to demitologist and its just a blister. All that for nothing i should of went with what i thought in the first place
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Replies (61-63):
stfny
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
No idea my only guess is maybe he ran his hand down a rail to fast at the playground or something

Quoting Bmat:

I'm glad it was a blister and hope that it heals up soon. Do you have any idea what caused it?

jobo
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Because you were the 3rd person to respond saying it was definitely ring worm...the 2 before you didn't say that...

Actually most of the mothers said it didn't look like ring worm and i bet most of those mothers don't even work for doctors....thats why I'm on you.....

stfny
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Yay i guess i can call this my first real cafemom post bc i finally got someone trying to start something that never was there in the first place
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN