Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

single mom looking for- at home work

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello everyone,

My name is Marlena, I have 3 children ages 7,10, and 12. I am separated from my husband, I was a housewife for 13 years, I am looking for  legitimate at home employment, and I would appreciate any information given.

Thank you,

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-16):
ACEbySummer
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:47 AM
I have a full time job and also work for a company called saba which sells natural products for health and beauty. I make a profit (small but growing) off of selling a supplement called ACE, appetite control and energy. Its such an awesome product and amazing company it really sells itself after you put the info out there. My friend actually quit her job in banking and sells saba products full time for the same pay! I''ve lost 27lbs so far with ACE, i get lots of business off of my testimonial. Message me if u want details or more info. You can also email me at summer.lopresti@yahoo.com.
lalaballet
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM
I organize for people and sell it works, they have the body wraps. Let me know and I will pm you an email I sent to someone that asked about what it is.
ACEbySummer
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Is this question for me? Sorry wasnt sure but just so u know saba does not sell the wraps but ACE is a more permanent means of weight loss that helps u maintain a healthy lifestyle. Leave me a message if u want any more info!! :-)

Quoting lalaballet:

I organize for people and sell it works, they have the body wraps. Let me know and I will pm you an email I sent to someone that asked about what it is.

orionsmom1
by April on May. 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM

This is truly an amazing opportunity and the money starts rolling in quick! I've only been doing it for 2 months and have made nearly $1000...

Ok, I know most people have probably heard of "that crazy wrap thing" aka skinny wraps aka the Ultimate Body Applicator. Well, I have been converted into a believer as of recently lol. A little back story...

When I was five months pregnant, I lost my job as an accountant for a really dumb reason.  I decided to push through it, cut back on some expenses and look for work after the baby was born.  Well, baby Phoenix is now three months old and after applying for at least one job a day EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I have decided I am going to just stay at home. Normally that wouldn't be possible for me, but I have found something that is actually paying off for once. 

When Phoenix was 3 weeks old, after TONS of research, I signed up to be an It Works Global Distributor. I couldn't afford to throw away $99 (the start-up cost to purchase the kit), so I had to be sure that I would at least make that back, and preferably a few hundred more a month.  The first month I didn't do much... honestly, I didn't even try. Last month was month two and I am moving so fast with this that I think I may actually earn the $10,000 bonus that is available right now! I never really believed in multi-level marketing, nor am I any good at "sales", but honestly, this company is AWESOME! You really don't have to be good at sales.... As long as you are willing to tell people what you have to offer, you will succeed. Every single person that I mention it to ends up either signing up as a customer or a distributor!

Anyway, I have decided that I want to help empower moms and hopefully inspire them to give it a shot. If you are struggling financially, this opportunity can truly change your life. I will help you to work toward earning the same bonus that I am working for. In fact, the company is actually set up in a way that teamwork is the way to go. I have one distributor who thinks she can't do it, so I've given her  4 customers to help her get started. Please at least consider it and message me if you'd like more info. Thanks and God Bless!

BRIDEOFHYDE
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Hi Marlena,

I'm also a single mom and constantly doing different little jobs to make a buck. While you're looking for full time work there are jobs you can do online to make a little extra money.  I like reviewing songs by unsigned artists on Slicethepie for extra at-home income.

You don't have to be a music expert, just a music fan. You listen to a song by an unsigned artist  and write an honest critique of it.  This helps artists improve their demos and possibly get signed.

I didn't sign up last year because I heard the pay was very low. It's improved now and you can make about 20 cents per review to write a quick critique the length of a tweet. That adds up fast and they pay via Paypal.

You can sign up at http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=567121

kristenkaren
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I know someone looking for a person that can help with data entry work from home. Its a real job with a utility investigation company. send me a message and I can send you an email for the person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)