Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I think my neighbor is selling drugs!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM
  • 37 Replies
I'm not sure what to do about it either! I see cars at various times coming and leaving. Usually there are 5 different cars and they come in spurts. Today, one car backed into the driveway, got something out of the car with the door open, then left. Then a few mins later, a different car comes, the a dude on a motorcyles comes and leaves with the "mom" of the house (my neighbors new gf). I hate to call the police on suspicion, but I live in a kid friendly neighborhood otherwise.
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvlazydaze
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Are these new neighbors?  Other reasons to be suspicious?  Lots of explanations for the cars

SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Let the police know and but some good locks for your house. I would also invest in a secret system that includes cameras
Rowdys.Mommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I'd anomously let the police know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chels210
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I was trying to rationalize all the cars until I saw the open car door and thought....they left their door open....good thing its not raining! Then when I realized that it was done on purpose, it made a believer out of me.
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Sounds possible..

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Do they own or rent? If they rent you may want to inform the landlord of all the activity there. Not necc what your suspicions are, just that there are constantly lots of different people coming and going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chels210
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM
The guy owns and the girl moved in. The kids are always running around and rude to everyone. I fear my 8 year old riding his bike (there are no sidewalks and we live in the county on an otherwise quiet road). Ik am tempted to call the non emergent county number....I want my old neighborhood back
chels210
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I have been outside a lot today, so I am afraid to call today, because they would know its me calling. I will probably get plate numbers and call them in
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM

They should have a non emergency crime prevention number. I'd call that.  We  have a specific crime prevention officer.  Who handles calls on crime prevention including like your situation.  They can possibly watch the house for strange activities going on there.

Nickels224
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I would mind my business unless I actually see something or they are extremely loud then I'll call the cops.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN