Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

do you think this is true..?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

ok gals, tell me if you believe this stuff is true. If not WHY.

You create your own reality

You have what you feel you deserve.

I believe this 100%. Regardless of what is going on in your life, you either created it yourself, or trials come but it's not what happens to you , it's what you do with it. Sad things happen, hard times come. And as far as money issues go, it's usually behavioral problems, not the actual income. 

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:49 PM
To an extent. Some things are beyond your control.

Money can be one of them. Not always.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I absolutely believe in LOA.  It does work.  It does require retraining your thought processes though.

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:04 AM

FALSE--my financial issues are due to the previous owners not taking care of this house!

milfanyway
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:05 AM
I agree. Our life is what we make it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DieselsMom
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

but you could have had the house inspected, and known what was or was not needed before you moved in...therefore, you have put yourself in that situation.

Quoting MixedCooke:

FALSE--my financial issues are due to the previous owners not taking care of this house!

SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Quoting kitty8199:

To an extent. Some things are beyond your control.

Money can be one of them. Not always.

I agree ♥♥♥♥♥♥

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:23 AM

the house was inspected--the individuals did not take care of their septic system, nor their bathrooms. 

Quoting DieselsMom:

but you could have had the house inspected, and known what was or was not needed before you moved in...therefore, you have put yourself in that situation.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Rust.n.Gears
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes you can't do anything with the bad things that happen to you. You bottle it up until something reminds you of it and then you hide out for a few days and cry. That is the best you can do. I don't know what else people are expected to do when they go through really bad tragedy's like bombings, car jackings, kidnappings, etc. You hope that the hard times makes you a better person but sometimes it is just there and you can't do anything with it.

Piskie
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Bull.
Yes, we have a responsibility... But other people do too, sometimes other people's bad choices affect us with no warning and nothing could've been done.
My friend didn't deserve to have her daughter seriously injured by a drunk driver in a crash. She didn't deserve to lose her job because she had to care for her. Other people make choices too....
Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:48 AM
I agree with this.

Quoting Piskie:

Bull.

Yes, we have a responsibility... But other people do too, sometimes other people's bad choices affect us with no warning and nothing could've been done.

My friend didn't deserve to have her daughter seriously injured by a drunk driver in a crash. She didn't deserve to lose her job because she had to care for her. Other people make choices too....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)