Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

should no sex be a deal breaker???

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM
  • 20 Replies
my fiance just told me he doesnt want to have sex anymore becuz he doesnt get anything out of it. he says no one has been totally able to fullfill him and i get more from it than him. he hasnt touched me in months because of the pregnancy and now he says this and that we should just focus on the baby now and not eachother. im really upset now feeling really unloved and cant stop crying. i dont know what to do. really confused hurt and hormonal and i love him alot. he says he loves me too but how can you love me and not want to make love to me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
humblemommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I would be crushed. sex is an important part of a relationship. Obviously sex isn't everything in a relationship but it can help it to remain healthy. I'm sorry :(((

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM
It would be a deal breaker to me. Sex is important, not everything, but important.

Have you told him how you feel?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I would go to counseling. It is possible he is asexual. And if so you have to decide if it is something you can deal with or not.

momofjrjd
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:17 PM
i cant even talk to him right now. i just dont know what to say. he thinks all i can think about is sex and its a real turn off to him that i want it so much. its fine if he doesnt want it every day or just a couple times a week. at least give me something hes cuddled with me and had a date night once this month and i got a kiss and bath made for me before he fell asleep. how can he want to be with me and not show it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Quoting humblemommy:

I would be crushed. sex is an important part of a relationship. Obviously sex isn't everything in a relationship but it can help it to remain healthy. I'm sorry :(((

WOW. Honey... I am just speechless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

group hug

Perle1
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM
2 moms liked this
It's a bad sign in a relationship. Get some counseling. Do not get married until you resolve this issue.
WillVon
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I'm no help, my hub and I haven't had sex for 7 months now. But it's because of me, it hurts and I have no sex drive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:50 AM

is he depressed or something? maybe   he has something medical  going on?  sex IS important, its not everything but it is ONE  way of showing love & a way of feeling intimate . I know w/o it   id feel like you right now. he needs to look into this & also understand that you have needs. Its not just sexual, its emotional & intimate. I'm really sorry you're going through this & it has to be even harder being pregnant. Please talk to him & please look into this.

Paparazzi5bling
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM

yes... if my husband no longer wanted it then it would be a huge issue that would trickle into other things.  is it most important?  no - but it ranks up there!

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM

yes that would be a deal breaker for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN