Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

3 months pp and

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm still wearing maternity pants. I feel so fat! Its really hard to diet while BF and work out when I'm so damn tired! I went back to doing.daycare two weeks after delivery ...I feel like I can never catch up!
And my lil big guy made a huge home in my tummy! He was my biggest at 10 lbs 11 oz Anyone else dealing with this?
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I gained back plus some after dd turned 3 i think.  I blame it on the stress in my life with various family members having health crises.

bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I've still got about 25lbs to drop so my work pants don't quite fit right around my tummy. I love my spanx! :)
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I'm sorry :( a new baby and stress is a biatch! I know! I've been there

Quoting frndlyfn:

I gained back plus some after dd turned 3 i think.  I blame it on the stress in my life with various family members having health crises.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I have been losing it by eating healthy, watching portions and now that weather is nicer, I want to get out to walk more while dd is in school.  I do not want to be super skinny but down to size 6 would be nice i think.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

I'm sorry :( a new baby and stress is a biatch! I know! I've been there

Quoting frndlyfn:

nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I had lexi in Jan. I lost like 40# but can't seem to lose the last 15. It just wants to hang around forever it feels :(. Can't diet while bf'ing and I also have a two year old to keep up with. :(
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Bump
Lionpaw
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Quoting nocalmegan:

I had lexi in Jan. I lost like 40# but can't seem to lose the last 15. It just wants to hang around forever it feels :(. Can't diet while bf'ing and I also have a two year old to keep up with. :(

Lol! I am right there too! I keep getting crazy cravings and never had that when breastfeeding my first. Then when i work out, i amsooo hungry after its like not helping!

nocalmegan
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I like don't have time to work out lol. I have a two year old as well as my 3m old. They keep me soooo busy! I did mow, rake and pull weeds today so I guess that my workout. Lol

Quoting Lionpaw:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Lol! I am right there too! I keep getting crazy cravings and never had that when breastfeeding my first. Then when i work out, i amsooo hungry after its like not helping!

shoot4thestars
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I'm 4 months pp and still have 20 lbs that I haven't dropped yet.  I had to buy new work pants and bought two pairs of jeans to hold me over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)