Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Alone

Posted by on May. 5, 2007 at 5:49 PM
  • 22 Replies
Does any one else feel like they are all alone and there is nobody there to help them???
by on May. 5, 2007 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathyrup02
by on May. 5, 2007 at 5:52 PM
I feel like that alot lately...dunno why tho cus i have a great marriage and the kids are wonderful but i know what ya mean...
MomOTwo
by on May. 5, 2007 at 6:05 PM
Yes, at different times in my life, but I do know that talking to a compassionate ear helps....good for you for being willing to say how you're feeling! I know I never reached out during those times, someone had to reach in. If you want to talk just message me, I'm willing to listen. :)Deb
Mom2HopenFaith
by on May. 5, 2007 at 6:08 PM
My mom passed away in Sept 06'..my dad passed away when I was 3... we just moved to another state...I know all about feeling alone.
tresmommy
by on May. 5, 2007 at 6:11 PM

I feel like that most of the time :( My family lives in IL and it's just my fiancee my son and me out here. I don't think it would be so bad but my fiancee works all the time so it's mostly just me and my son. I just try to stay positive. And Cafe Mom really helps :)

entertainment
by on May. 5, 2007 at 6:14 PM
Hi my name is Lisa and yes I have days like that. When life becomes so overwhelming and you don't know where to turn. I believe in sometimes talking your frustrations out. That is why alot of people I believe turn to groups like these. I know I feel so much better when I start clicking away to some of these wonderful people out there. They are so (well at least they have been) with their advice in how to cope and get through what I'm at the moment going through. Whether it is kids, work, husbands or just to vent. I luv these groups and I hope you will continue in letting us know and helping try to and make you feel better. Welcome and I look forward to learning more about you......
llmgold11
by on May. 5, 2007 at 7:05 PM
I feel alone alot. I became a single mother in the past month...I'm only 24.  My ex was very abusive and with a 6 month old it's harder than all heavenly get out to get back on your feet when you leave with literally nothing. He took my car, he took everything except my clothes and the baby's things. I don't even have her crib...he said it was a gift from his family so he got to keep it. So yes I understand how it feels to be lonely.
Celestey
by on May. 5, 2007 at 8:02 PM
Goodness yes!  That feeling sucks.  You're not alone here my dear.  Remember, God is always with you.  Keep posting and communicating, it works, I know it has for me.  You are in my thoughts.
Celeste
youhadmeathello
by on May. 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM
ALWAYS!!!!!!!! Don't worry you are in great company. I am new to this site and not very good at it, but if you need someone to talk to you can message me anytimeWink
proudyoungmom
by on May. 9, 2007 at 9:12 PM
Yes anytime you want to talk just message me
AlabamaMom2
by on May. 9, 2007 at 9:18 PM
Lord yes.  I think it comes with being female.  Just remember, you have a whole network of other females who understand!Tongue out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)