Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm pregnant and it is NOT my Dfs !!!!!

Ok now that I hooked you.... EVERY night for at least 2 weeks I have been having a dream that I'm pregnant and its not DFs baby!!! It is usually best friends baby. And he and I are so excited about being pregnant! Every few dreams It is someone else or I can't see his far.

What the heck is wrong with my dreams?!?! Thoughts????
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Replies (11-17):
Rosesandlilys
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.�

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing is working out the way you had anticipated.

To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.

If you are really pregnant and have this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. If you are in your first trimester of pregnancy, then your dreams tend to be about tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of your own mother. As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage of pregnancy. *Please see also Birth. View Dream Bank: "Pregnant Mother" and "Birth To Twins"

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

TY for this,I have wondered for so long...

Quoting Rosesandlilys:

Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.�

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing is working out the way you had anticipated.

To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.

If you are really pregnant and have this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. If you are in your first trimester of pregnancy, then your dreams tend to be about tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of your own mother. As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage of pregnancy. *Please see also Birth. View Dream Bank: "Pregnant Mother" and "Birth To Twins"

.stella.
by Stella on May. 2, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, idk bump. How awkward :P

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on May. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

lol @sleepwhore!! 

LiveLoveLaugh13
by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Bwahahahahahaha damn it I missed that day!

Quoting catrig:

Sleepwhoring 101- Always use condoms.  Those dream babies can be really freaky.

Quoting LiveLoveLaugh13:

Lmao and apparently I don't use protection

Quoting catrig:

You're a sleep whore?

LiveLoveLaugh13
by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM
We are ttc kinda but I'm not preggo yet

Quoting momofjrjd:

ive been having dreams that i wake up in labor and as i turn to shake fiance awake to go to hospital i see hes not breathing and im doing cpr inbetween contractions. therepists says it probably means im worried hes gonna leave me to raise our son. you could be worried that when baby is born he wont think the baby is his or baby wont look like either of you
LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I would have strange dreams when i was pregnant, i guess its normal
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)