Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The pediatrician didn't know this????.wtf

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so my 18 month old niece has had some sleep issues lately. It's been going on since she turned 1 where she hardly sleeps or wakes up all night long. They did a Epilepsy/sleep study and everything came out fine. But she is still not sleeping,therefore she is becoming violent. I told SIL about checking her melatonin level(someone here advice me on that) well the ped told my SIL that she didn't know what kind of test that was. I'm like Wtf.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Replies (31-33):
CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:34 AM

When my DD was little she was a late with teething and cutting new teeth caused this issue so is she cutting new teeth? It is hard to pin point things with a young child. I hope that something can be done and answers can be answered.

kaylasmom22
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
My sister and SIL have the weirdest doctors. Nothing is ever wrong with the kids yet one doesn't sleep. And the other is so hyper that taz is nothing compared to her lol

Quoting trainlady:

Either the sil asked the question using the wrong word or she seriously needs a new pediatrician. and quickly. This is not normal for an 18 month old

kaylasmom22
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
No I don't think she is,hopefully they can find a answer soon.

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

When my DD was little she was a late with teething and cutting new teeth caused this issue so is she cutting new teeth? It is hard to pin point things with a young child. I hope that something can be done and answers can be answered.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN