Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have a favorite....

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:22 AM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

pet ,that is? I shouldn't,but I do.Since I bottle raised the youngest of my kitties he is definitely my baby...and he knows it! Any of you have a pet that you love more than the others and if you do is there a reason? (Too serious in here tonight-let's have some fun.LOL) Post pictures of your fur-babies....I'll start.

This is my baby,his name is Squirm.And,yes his name suits him very well.

by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Probably the one we currently have since he is the first one i have raised from kittenhood and been able to see through adult years.  He is 11 now.

Racer15
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this
My boo-boo, Jinx. I got him a month after I lost my cat, Oreo, because the house felt so lonely without her. He had rotten luck. His mother was hit by a car and killed, the woman that hit her felt bad so she bottle raised the kittens till they were old enough to go to the local shelter. He chose me, I was ready to leave with a different kitten but Jinx was crying at the bars of the cage, swatting at me. When the shelter worker handed him to me, he snuggled up to my chest and started purring.

Nine years later and he's still my little buddy. Best 15 bucks I ever spent.
 photo 112_0868.jpg
Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 2, 2013 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do. I got my kitty from a woman locally. She advertised the kittens at the grocery store and I picked up the last one of the litter. Weeks later she was arrested for animal cruelty. They found hundreds of cats in her two bedroom apartment and they were all related. Kittens were being born without certain "parts" and many dead. It was horrid. I found out and went straight home to hold my Ninja. He was my only kitten and he had a hard start. I usually rescue older cats but this time I rescued a baby kitty.

An early photo of him. I need a new picture. He is huge and a bruiser. But he loves to cuddle with me.

debbie26
by Debbie on May. 2, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I have just one cat and she certainly has a favorite S/O....

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Awwww! Is he as spoiled as Squirm is?!Being bottle raised and all,lol. At least he has a better story than Squirm and Little Bit (Squirm's sis.And before you ask...yes they both survived.They were only a couple hours old,some human had stuffed them in an empty Coke box and left them in the middle of a parking lot.They had their eyes shut,umbilical cords still attached....they'd been attacked by fire ants.I almost didn't bring them home,I was convinced they wouldn't live through the night.Good thing they are both fighters!)Ooppss!Didn't mean to talk your ear off....big smile ministick out tongue mini

Quoting Racer15:

My boo-boo, Jinx. I got him a month after I lost my cat, Oreo, because the house felt so lonely without her. He had rotten luck. His mother was hit by a car and killed, the woman that hit her felt bad so she bottle raised the kittens till they were old enough to go to the local shelter. He chose me, I was ready to leave with a different kitten but Jinx was crying at the bars of the cage, swatting at me. When the shelter worker handed him to me, he snuggled up to my chest and started purring.

photo 112_0868.jpg

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Are his eyes different colors...one green/one blue?So cute-I love kitties.And,the ones that have been rescued always seem so "thankful",kwim?

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

Yes I do. I got my kitty from a woman locally. She advertised the kittens at the grocery store and I picked up the last one of the litter. Weeks later she was arrested for animal cruelty. They found hundreds of cats in her two bedroom apartment and they were all related. Kittens were being born without certain "parts" and many dead. It was horrid. I found out and went straight home to hold my Ninja. He was my only kitten and he had a hard start. I usually rescue older cats but this time I rescued a baby kitty.

An early photo of him. I need a new picture. He is huge and a bruiser. But he loves to cuddle with me.

kjfamily
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

My Russell:) Bernese Mountain Dog! My favorite dog that I have ever had. We also have a chi mix and she is a pain in the ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Good morning,momma.Have a picture of your fur-baby? And,on another topic entirely.....how's your little girl?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Probably the one we currently have since he is the first one i have raised from kittenhood and been able to see through adult years.  He is 11 now.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Forgot to add-he looks a lot like my Squirm worm!Which makes him very handsome by the way....kiss mini

Quoting Racer15:

photo 112_0868.jpg

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I had this type of dog when I was 12....Sheba was a sweet heart.They have wonderful personalities,huh?

Quoting kjfamily:

My Russell:) Bernese Mountain Dog! My favorite dog that I have ever had. We also have a chi mix and she is a pain in the ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)